why I love you guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
PhxRam willing to lend a helping hand:
If Alan can keep up, I have faith you can to.
I get by with a little help from my friends. :cheers:
daddy-magic.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah we are pretty awesome in our positivity and symbioticness,bright yet flacid,and we have good leadership who tend to our every posting need with aplomb.

You have chosen well

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Man everywhere I go there's doom and gloom from rams fans, on the group I have on Facebook they're already chalking Robinson up a bust for not playing week 1. Sound familiar? Sounds exactly like a certain forum that shan't be named that decided Quinn was a bust too for the exact same reason. You guys are the only ones I think of as real fans and not just gloomies syphoning depression off the team.

Anyone who calls out someone as "being a bust" despite never having yet played an NFL game is absolutely, definitively and undeniably stupid and you should never listen to a thing they say ever again. It really is that simple.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some people aren't happy unless they're unhappy in general--not just when it comes to football. I choose to be optimistic toward following football because--for me-- it is a hobby and something that should make me happy. If it was going to pee pee me off and be negative all the time, I'd just devote my time to something else.

Bam!

That's exactly right!

* clapping *

Some consider it being a homer. Further illustrating the disconnect.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It's not just the general level of optimism of the gang here, although that is very cool. It's the members with excellent insights and an ability have a civil discourse. We can agree to disagree on controversial topics and flesh out our own thoughts in the discussion. Also, it's the crazy bastards here that make me laugh, learn and listen to a cool tune. Go ROD and Go Rams!!

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
It's not just the general level of optimism of the gang here, although that is very cool. It's the members with excellent insights and an ability have a civil discourse. We can agree to disagree on controversial topics and flesh out our own thoughts in the discussion. Also, it's the crazy bastards here that make me laugh, learn and listen to a cool tune. Go ROD and Go Rams!!

IMG_28944796563516.jpeg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Being oldlarry free is the gift that keeps on giving.
He was here back in 2010 or so. But we weren't "realist" enough for his cantankerous old ass.
So...

bye.gif

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It's really a matter of respecting each other. The golden rule. And we got @CoachO

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I just find it easier to actually read valuable information and opinions. Other forums require sifting through 3 pages of fighting to find a valuable opinion. Even if it is different, thought out posts that have a point and express an opinion to the OP while utilizing a rational thought process makes this forum superior. Good Job guys!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man everywhere I go there's doom and gloom from rams fans, on the group I have on Facebook they're already chalking Robinson up a bust for not playing week 1. Sound familiar? Sounds exactly like a certain forum that shan't be named that decided Quinn was a bust too for the exact same reason. You guys are the only ones I think of as real fans and not just gloomies syphoning depression off the team.
I'm over with you on that FB group too, and it's ugly. I can barely go on there anymore. It's like there are keyboard terrorist that have nothing but negative things to say about the Rams and ugly comments on almost any post for no reason other than being a dick. Maybe there are trolls stirring the crap pot, but it's not a brotherhood like we have here. ROD is the best! Thanks guys from me also. Bro hug! Ha!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I may feel somber after the Bradford injury, but mosly because Bradford is one of my favorite players, period. Shaun Hill isn't Bradford, but he sure as heck isn't reason to mail it in. We will still be a load for any team to beat. I still say we have a winning season, too. It starts Sunday

I like threads like this, BTW. I love this board, too. :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never understood the desire to hang around people of negative energy.

Not that the positive vibes from this forum will produce anymore victories but I am already pissed off after a loss, why would I want to go somewhere that is only going to pee pee me off even more?

My best guess? Because they're angry and want to take their anger out on someone else so they choose a board where they'll have plenty of other people to engage that are feeling like doing the same and where the mods won't step in and shut them up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right back at ya big guy. I can't stand being around negative people in real life or on the net because they're so draining. Looking back at my life I'd guess that 95% of the things I worried about and obsessed over never happened. So I've learned to accentuate the positive. It's healthier and makes the journey more fun. The Rams are 0-0 today and the sky's the limit to what they can achieve. If they end up having a terrible season then so be it, there's nothing any of us fans can do about it anyway so why fret about it now?

Derek Zoolander and his crew right before the ' freak gasoline fight accident.' At least they had fun on the way over. :)

25iybo2.jpg

Amen. There's plenty of time for anger and sadness if things actually do go wrong. No reason to go there until then. Might as well enjoy it while you can. Plus, it's just a lot more fun being happy, upbeat and positive.

PhxRam

My best guess? Because they're angry and want to take their anger out on someone else so they choose a board where they'll have plenty of other people to engage that are feeling like doing the same and where the mods won't step in and shut them up.

Maybe.

I just want to go to a place where people will help me off the ledge, not help push me over.