Who's Your Coach?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I dunno, Angry.

Remember it was Fisher that trotted out all those draft picks we got in the RG3 trade for the coin flip.

And in Washington, no less.

Now THAT was a classless move, if you ask me.

Arians merely spoke some truth laced smack.

Then he backed it up with on field play for good measure.

I would take Arians as HC in a heartbeat...

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Can we go for balanced coach? Somebody who can be put effort into both sides of the ball. Tired of coaches who are geniuses at one side, but complete idiots at everything else.

Linehan was an offensive dynamo, but an idiot at D. Spags was a D dynamo but couldn't into anything O, then a redo in Fisher. Enough is enough.

True, but I feel like with our D, even a full offensive coach could succeed. We don't necessarily need the HC to put in a lot of work there as long as you have a competent DC, they still would excell. But the offensive coach would do wonders for our O.

Regardless, we don't need a defensive guy. Balanced works perfectly for me, but first things first we need to score points.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If Fisher gets fired, then I will still be grateful, because he inherited a complete shit-show, full of players that couldn't stay in the NFL.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Like Arians right now ...and seems to be able to go different ways (did well with heavy O previously, and heavy D last year).

Int eh past (not going the HoF guys) I always like M. Schotty. seemed to turn teams around FAST - developed guys,used a quick to learn system...etc. Yes I know he wasa mess in the post season...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I just want a coach that, if he's defensive minded, keeps his hands of of the offense and allows the OC to have freedom over it....

Kind of like that 99 season...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I dunno, Angry.

Remember it was Fisher that trotted out all those draft picks we got in the RG3 trade for the coin flip.

Yeah, except it was subtle. If it weren't for the internet no one would have noticed. He didn't try to make it into that a big of a deal.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Didn't bother me until his shot at the Rams. True or not, totally unprofessional for soneone of his position.
He was so great without, Carson Palmer. Oh, wait.....

SierraRam

Recreational User
But someone who isn't afraid to tell the Pats that they are freaking cheaters.

He's called the Pats what they are,
and he could fix the offense:
images

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I always liked Jon Gruden. I like a coach who shows some expression and gets after guys when they mess up.

gruxchucky.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Defensive or offensive shouldn't matter as long as they have a good counterpart. If Fisher had gotten his first choice hire on O, in Chudzinski I think we see a bit more success on offense. I also think Boudreau is a weak spot on the staff, but you all know that.

Fisher needed an offensive facelift and he just put makeup on it.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
Jim Mora (Sr.)

Not for any X's and O's reasons, but because, as a marginal sports fan at that time, it was fun to listen to his rants and he wasn't afraid to call out his own team. An example that kind of applies to this team lately:

Athos

Legend
Fun concept. Easy to answer. An offensive coach who admits he doesn't know shit about how a D should be run and turns it over to someone who does and vice versa.

In essence, a guy who isn't a mondo control freak like Fisher seems to be who puts his hand in every jar.

Oh! And a guy who leads and inspires and suffers no BS on and off the field, but will give you your due when you've earned it in spades.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I dunno, Angry.

Same.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Chudzinski. Got a raw deal in Cleveland. Young, aggressive, and willing to hire guys to run "his" side of the ball (Turner) to focus on head coaching.

MrMotes

Starter
For a player's coach, Vermiel practically had a revolt on his hands after '98