Who's your breakout player for 2013?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2013 Breakout Player

• Michael Brockers

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Isaiah Pead

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Brian Quick

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Sam Bradford

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Austin Pettis

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Daryl Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jared Cook

• Lance Kendricks

• Other (list)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Michael Brockers. He's the closest thing to a breakout year especially playing all 16 games w/ a year under his belt.

xander47

Rookie
Quick as of now, just because everyone's going receiver receiver receiver for the draft.
Pead will get his touches/stats. Just how spectacular he turns out to be, will decide if he's breaking out or not, IMO.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Quick- In part because I think he kinda has to for us to be effective. Also because he has all the physical tools, just needs to get the mental part down.If he doesn't it would be the only real missed pick by Fish/Snead. (at least so far)

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm going to say Trumaine Johnson on the D side & Pead on the O side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Went with Pead. Looks like, as of this moment, he will get every opportunity to be the lead RB.

If he gets 250 carries and averages 4 YPC, he is a 1000 yard RB. Both are very doable. He'll likely rack up some receiving yards.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PressureD41 said:

Interesting. I hadn't thought about Trumaine. It's probable (likely, even) that he'll see much more time on the outside while Finnegan moves into the slot in passing situations. I thought Tru had a nice rookie campaign, and he could eventually phase out Finnegan in a couple years.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm taking Pettis here. I know the hype train is rolling full steam on Austin, but it's questionable that we're able to grab him. Bradford built a rapport with that dude, the second half of the season he had 27 targets. He's got arms like Dhalsim from Street Fighter and he's moving into the much hyped 3rd season for receivers.

I think he's a great in house option to replace Amendola's role, and even Gibson's place as a solid yet unspectacular athlete who will make the grabs you need, when you need them. 65+ catches, probably not a shit-ton of yards, but yards that make an impact in the game.

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

If I was forced to pick only one I'm going w/ Taser Boy!

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Warner4Prez said:
I'm taking Pettis here. I know the hype train is rolling full steam on Austin, but it's questionable that we're able to grab him. Bradford built a rapport with that dude, the second half of the season he had 27 targets. He's got arms like Dhalsim from Street Fighter and he's moving into the much hyped 3rd season for receivers.

I think he's a great in house option to replace Amendola's role, and even Gibson's place as a solid yet unspectacular athlete who will make the grabs you need, when you need them. 65+ catches, probably not a shit-ton of yards, but yards that make an impact in the game.
----------------------------------

. He's got arms like Dhalsim from Street Fighter

That's hilarious great analogy!!!!

wolfman84

Rookie
Bradford. Second year in the same system. He'll have a vastly improved offensive line and multiple weapons by the time the front office is done this off season. I believe he's going to put up some impressive numbers that lead to wins.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Pead. He'll get every opportunity this season,and opponents still have next to zero gamefilm on him.

On D,i'll go with Brockers. I expect him to be a major disruptive force in his second season alongside our already established pass rushers.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's got to be Brockers. Remember: he's just twenty-two years old, and he's headed into an important second season as a defensive tackle. I look for him to establish himself as one of the better defensive tackles in the league by the end of next year.

I thought that Kendricks already broke out last year, though? He was one of the best blocking tight ends in the league without a doubt, and he scored on several long touchdowns.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If Sam has the breakout season, then most of the others are going to be right there with him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Without reading any posts... I voted Bradford.

I believe Pead, Quick, and Cook have a chance to breakout; but only because Bradford does! :cool:

RamShack

UDFA
I'm going with BIG MIKE BROCK. Our D-line is going to be downright scary next year, I expect C.Long and Rob Quinn to account for 30 sacks (15 each) which can easily happen, but it all starts with the push up front. If Mike can get penetration then he will be on his way to the pro bowl along with Chris and Rob Quinn.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I picked Brockers. I was a little skeptical of the pick, but not critical. I was actually happy that we got an extra pick for trading down. I just wanted Kalil. Brocker's play, once he got into shape over his ankle injury, was fantastic. He needs, and I am sure he is, to get stronger in his upper body mostly. I really think he has a chance to be a beast this year.

I might have picked Trumaine Johnson, but I don't know what the deal is. There are several other players that I think may break out, including Pead, Bradford, Cook, etc. Crazy that there are so many choices that seem tangible.

I didn't read any posts before picking Brock, but I will now!