Who's your breakout player for 2013?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2013 Breakout Player

• Michael Brockers

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Isaiah Pead

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Brian Quick

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Sam Bradford

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Austin Pettis

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Daryl Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jared Cook

• Lance Kendricks

• Other (list)

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Darian Stewart is going to step up this year. He was coming on strong at the end of 11' but then got derailed with a couple nagging injuries and never got on the field much in 12'. He's healthy now and I think Fisher has mentioned he really likes him. I expect him to get some opportunities this year and show the coaches something.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It may seem like the obvious pick, but I believe Quick will be that player.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam Bradford and Isaiah Pead.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
wolfman84 said:
Bradford. Second year in the same system. He'll have a vastly improved offensive line and multiple weapons by the time the front office is done this off season. I believe he's going to put up some impressive numbers that lead to wins.

Ditto and a nod to Brockers.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Bradford is a given (not voting for him). Second season in this offense; improved Oline; improved supporting cast. All he needs to be elevated even higher is for one of those support players to break out.

That will be Givens. Quick and Pettis will likely split the touches on the other side; Givens will be featured a lot more. Pead won't be far behind.

Brockers on D. He performed very well last year, and on that ankle that was still bothering him in December. Fully healthy, watch out.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Pead, hands down. Dude didn't get a good percentage of the off-season snaps because of that stupid graduation rule... I expect big things from the kid, I expect him not to hesitate so much and be the elusive back we've been asking for.

paceram

Pro Bowler
wolfman84 said:
Bradford. Second year in the same system. He'll have a vastly improved offensive line and multiple weapons by the time the front office is done this off season. I believe he's going to put up some impressive numbers that lead to wins.

+1 I was getting ready to post pretty much the same thoughts you posted! I think thanks to the reasons you
mentioned above Sam Bradford will show fans why the Rams drafted him and he will have an
outstanding 2013 Season!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think Quick, Pead and Bradford are more likely to break out next year. I think Pead and Quick will have more playing time and will be ready to get into an NFL offense...I don't think they were really ready to compete last year. I also believe that Bradford will break out next year too. It will finally be the second year in the system and the second year with his WR in the system. I believe he will be ready to attack defenses much better next year, especially since our O-line will be improved and our WR core will likely be improved.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I see up arrows for all those guys except Richardson ,I think we've seen about what he's got and I expect Pead to surpass him this year.
However my vote went to Brockers,I think after this year people are saying N'damukong WHO?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Definitely Sam, he's got a much improved O-line, he'll have more control on the playing field in 2013, he's in the same offence for a second year and has worked this offseason on bug-fixing and improving the playbook...

But there are a number of guys on this list that are going to shine this year... including Brockers and (I really hope) Quick, but I'd like to see Wells earn his paypacket too and put in a Pro Bowl quality season...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bradford with a decent O-line and more than one weapon on the field at any Givens time.

Holy crap - I never really realized how many puns are now on this offense. I'll refrain though for the most part.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
RamFan503 said:
Bradford with a decent O-line and more than one weapon on the field at any Givens time.

Holy crap - I never really realized how many puns are now on this offense. I'll refrain though for the most part.

Nah dude, you have to let those out. They'll eat you up if you don't.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
RamFan503 said:

And he can Quick-ly find a receiver on a short route or Cook the defensive backs through the air on a Long throw.

:razzed:

iced

Pead.

As improved as the o-line is for sam, it'll be that much better for the backs too...and this kid has talent written all over him.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
iced said:
Pead.

As improved as the o-line is for sam, it'll be that much better for the backs too...and this kid has talent written all over him.

I hope for improment from pead as well.

I mean come on just think
And the rams pead in the endzone lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bradford. He'll finally get love from the networks, probowl, playoffs, top 10 ranking. This time next year all we will hear is "Seattle, San Fransisco, and Arizona are sure to look to defense in the draft to stop Sam Bradford who torched them in the regular season for 6 wins, with over 300 yards a game, 17 TD's and only 1 INT on his way to securing the NFC West title and into the playoffs. If any of these teams hope to sniff the postseason, stopping Bradford must be priority number 1."

Book. It.