Whos picking first next year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
As much as I would love RGknee and the Skins to collapse, I dont see it happening to that degree.
Oakland is the easy pick, but, I think the Eagles are going to be a total disaster this season.
He doesnt have a QB to really run his offense and from what I have heard he has made no real adjustments to his offense. I see a lot of quick possession leading to a tired D. I may be wrong but the hiring of Kelly seems like a bad owner looking for a quick fix.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
rgknee reinjures and grossman tanks tge skins so via that we have the first pick

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Raiders,Jags,Bills,Cards,Titans are the field IMO

A55VA6

Legend
I feel like the Jets are a mess and the QB spot will be wild. Sanchez one week, Smith the next week, someone else the next week. I think it might be the Jets this year.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A55VA6 said:
catcheryea said:
Whoever we trade Washington's pick to for 4 first rounders.
Damn I wish. Redskins have too much talent for that though :(

Ya know we can't really afford many more first round choices

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thordaddy said:
A55VA6 said:
catcheryea said:
Damn I wish. Redskins have too much talent for that though :(

Ya know we can't really afford many more first round choices

With the new CBA that's not necessarily the case - right? Probably a stretch. But how about 2 firsts and several other mid rounders. Snead does his homework.

iced

Cardinals - Long crushes Palmer week 1 and he's done for the season

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
catcheryea said:
This.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah....it didnt take long to get used to the 2 first round picks every year....

Count me on the bandwagon selecting the Jags. They remind me of the Rams just a few years ago, maybe even worse. It's going to get worse for them before it gets better.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
One of the Raiders, Jags or Bills

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
TheRyanExpress said:
Count me on the bandwagon selecting the Jags. They remind me of the Rams just a few years ago, maybe even worse. It's going to get worse for them before it gets better.

I don't think it will ever get better with Shaka Khan running the show, THANK YOU GOD that he is not our owner. Could you imagine going from Georgia to THAT?
If that would have happened you would have to say that the franchise is just plain cursed.