Who would YOU rather have start? Kaepernick or Smith?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Smith was 7/8, before he went down.. He reads the field better and gets the ball out faster.. Kaepernick may have been able scramble a bit, but he also missed several wide open receivers that would have gone for TD's.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
bluecoconuts said:
Smith was 7/8, before he went down.. He reads the field better and gets the ball out faster.. Kaepernick may have been able scramble a bit, but he also missed several wide open receivers that would have gone for TD's.

Yeah,,, but they're still both pieces of shit though.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah,,, but they're still both pieces of shit though.

This is what really matters.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
bluecoconuts said:

Hope you're right man. I just think Smith can be taken down...coverage sacks and whatnot.

Kaep can keep plays alive.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Saints got a pick 6 and forced a couple turnovers, we should be able to as well. They come in bunches, so lets keep the hot streak going.

TheGOAT#80

UDFA
bluecoconuts said:
Saints got a pick 6 and forced a couple turnovers, we should be able to as well. They come in bunches, so lets keep the hot streak going.

The Saints threw 2 pick 6's but never got a pick 6 on the 9ers.