Who Won The Bradford Foles Trade? Cast Your vote!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who won the Bradford Foles trade? Make your voice heard.

• Love the trade! The Rams killed it!

• I don't like Foles. Rams should have stuck with Bradford.

• Wait and see.

• Other.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
What's your thoughts on trade? I love it. We get Foles plus a fifth and second rounder! I like Bradford, but had huge doubts in his ability to stay healthy. Most importantly in my mind the Rams now have a ton of money to play with in FA. Votes are public people.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Question. Do we get those picks this year?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Totally depends on a) Sam's knee, and b) whether we get 2013 Nick Foles or 2014 Nick Foles.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
What's your thoughts on trade? I love it. We get Foles plus a fifth and second rounder! I like Bradford, but had huge doubts in his ability to stay healthy. Most importantly in my mind the Rams now have a ton of money to play with in FA. Votes are public people.
Are these draft picks official? Where did you hear it from?

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams lost out on this one in my opinion. But, as others have said, it depends on his knee/health.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know about official, so I won't go on record, BUT I just heard on it one of those sports shows.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I hope a Nick Foles led Ram's Juggernaut thrashes a Bradford led Eagle's team in this years NFC Championship Game....That's what I want!

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
I just heard the Eagles get their 2nd back if SB8 doesn't start this season. I'll wait amd see to decide.

Athos

Legend
Gonna wait till I see the actual deal, confirmed by everyone.

This shit makes rocket science looks like child's play.

Jorgeh0605

I don't know about official, so I won't go on record, BUT I just heard on it one of those sports shows.
Oh well every sports show is reporting different details. I'd hold off on a poll until we know for real what the deal was.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Seriously, at this point who knows??????? Sam may come back healthy and be everything the Rams had hoped he'd be and lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl this year. Or his fragility may rear it's ugly head and he's laid up for a year. Same thing can be said for Foles, he may be the stabilizing force needed to ignite the Rams and paired with the defense lead a deep playoff run, or, he may not be able to adapt to the system and be a journeyman type qb at best. This is definitely one that time will tell. Maybe both win and the Eagles meet the Rams in the NFC Championship...

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
We got Foles and traded this year's 5th for the Eagles 4th this year. Also got rid of Bradford's salary and the hype of being a #1 pick. We don't need Foles to play lights out, just better than average which I think he is more than capable of doing. Now the Rams have a solid option at QB who is better than Moore, Schaub Lewis and anyone on the street. They have also free'd up a bunch of cap room and will be flexible to bring in quality and retain our own talent. Love this trade even without knowing the conditional mid rounders next year. Now we all have a vested interest in seeing Bradford do well, I would love to get 2nd in 2016 and see him healthy and productive.

lockdnram21

Legend
We got Foles and traded this year's 5th for the Eagles 4th this year. Also got rid of Bradford's salary and the hype of being a #1 pick. We don't need Foles to play lights out, just better than average which I think he is more than capable of doing. Now the Rams have a solid option at QB who is better than Moore, Schaub Lewis and anyone on the street. They have also free'd up a bunch of cap room and will be flexible to bring in quality and retain our own talent. Love this trade even without knowing the conditional mid rounders next year. Now we all have a vested interest in seeing Bradford do well, I would love to get 2nd in 2016 and see him healthy and productive.
We get the 2nd no matter what. Just if he's out for extended period of time we give them a 3rd round pick

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I think that there is a very real possibility that no one won this trade. We just have to hope for the best and having the extra cap room should be a good thing...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
At first with all the misinformation coming out I hated it - but to get a 2nd for him and a serviceable (at worst) and (at best) a possibly very good young QB in Foles is a great deal. No wonder those folk in Philly are going all Godzilla on Chip Kelly...

ram007

Starter
Rams fleeced Eagles. I don't think Kelly values draft picks and the draft system. He doesn't care now but will come to regret it.

Jorgeh0605

I think we defeathered the Eagles with this trade. Don't get me wrong, I'm sad to see Bradford go, but alot of you we entertaining the thought of swapping 1sts or even trading the players straight up. We got better than both of those suggestions!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams fleeced Eagles. I don't think Kelly values draft picks and the draft system. He doesn't care now but will come to regret it.

Next year Chip Kelly will be the Head Coach at University of Virginia.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Up front we did but until we see Nick come back healthy and play and if Sam comes back healthy we don't know.
Right now we won if nothing else than pure CAP savings and we have what should be a healthy starting QB upgrade over Hill and Davis.

But I wouldn't count out a healthy Bradford and what he can do just yet.