Who likes the Out-Of-Country Games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
While, I know the NFL wants to introduce the NFL to other Countries and build their Fan Base, personally I hate to see the Rams lose that one Home Game Advantage (Supposedly, A Home Field Advantage!). I guess I am greedy but I would prefer that the Rams play all their Home Games in Los Angeles!
With the two London Games and now Mexico don't you kind of get the feeling that Kroenke volunteered to do these overseas games if he would get league/Goodell support for the move back?

Hasn't this been 3 out of 4 years now?

And how come we never get the Hall of Fame Game?

Have we ever had it? I sure don't remember when we did.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the two London Games and now Mexico don't you kind of get the feeling that Kroenke volunteered to do these overseas games if he would get league/Goodell support for the move back?

Part of the deal for moving back to LA was that they would play an out of the country home game every year until the new stadium was ready.

They were supposed to play the Hall of Fame Game in 2011, but there was a lockout, so the game was canceled. Hopefully the Rams will get one soon, so they can have the extra practices.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

The Rams have played in the Hall of Fame Game 3 times - 1971 vs Oilers, 1988 vs Bengals, and 2001 vs Dolphins. The Rams were supposed to play the Bears in the 2011 Hall of Fame Game, but the lockout forced the league to cancel the game.

And after next Monday, the Rams will have played in the international series 4 times - 2012 vs Patriots, 2016 vs Giants, 2017 vs Cardinals, and 2018 vs Chiefs.

MauiRam

Rookie
I just want the Rams to win .. I really don't care which country they win in - it's the winning that counts .....

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I also worry about terroristic strikes on foreign stadiums.

Every week in America it seems like people are getting gunned down and you're worried about something happening in London............. it's only a matter of time before somebody goes to an NBA MLB or NFL game and walks up to the gate with an AR-15 and kills a hundred people

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Every week in America it seems like people are getting gunned down and you're worried about something happening in London............. it's only a matter of time before somebody goes to an NBA MLB or NFL game and walks up to the gate with an AR-15 and kills a hundred people

Let’s not go there.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I know US fans must hate it, but surely if we want the Rams to be SB Champions, they have to win on whatever field against whoever.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Let’s not go there.

I wasn't trying to start that type of a discussion, I was just pointing out London is safer than most of the cities in the US.

Mexico City however not as much. I'm sure the Rams will have plenty of security. I was actually hooping they went there early to acclimate to the altitude.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Pre-seaon games are okay. I don't like regular season games being played outside the country. Too many distractions.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don’t see a problem with them and I enjoy them a lot.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Don't mind them but would prefer to have them played in a preseason game similar to European soccer teams travelling abroad during their offseason to play friendlies.

If the rules of the European Football League are similar to the NFL, wouldn't mind seeing friendlies between NFL teams and them played

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Football_League