Who is your surprise team this season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Whoever the big surprise team is, it will be because of a QB playing at a high level.

So I don't see it being Buffalo, Manual isn't ready yet. It could be Miami, Tannehill looked good to me last year. Outside possibilities are TB and Carolina, if their young QBs step up. I think Bradford has a better shot than all of them.

nittany ram

Rookie
I'd go with the Palmer-lead Cardinals except climbing over those three incredibly physical teams they share a division with will be a tall order.

So I'll say the Dolphins.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
max said:
It could be Miami, Tannehill looked good to me last year.
nittany ram said:
See? That's what I said. Look at all the geniuses in the room.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Dude said:
max said:
nittany ram said:

Plus The Dolphins are helped by being is a lousy division. They have a much easier schedule than the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
max said:
Plus The Dolphins are helped by being is a lousy division. They have a much easier schedule than the Rams.
True. Just got that one hurdle to clear.

F. Mulder

Starter
I think TB could surprise. They have a lot of potential but just seem very inconsistent. They could make the next step forward with better D and more consistent play or continue to be a tease so to speak.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
F. Mulder said:
I think TB could surprise. They have a lot of potential but just seem very inconsistent. They could make the next step forward with better D and more consistent play or continue to be a tease so to speak.

LTNS Fox......

The issue that the Bucs have I think is QB. Freeman is so up and down and he is one of those guys that has the cannon arm that too often thinks "I can't get it there" and it gets knocked down or picked off.

I hope they beat WASH though....of course.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I think the Bucs have a possibility of making the POs due to the additions of Goldson and Revis. Plus, they have a decent team already. Going to be interesting to see how Schiano acts this season vs last season.

F. Mulder said:

We are thinking the same way.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
What is the matter with Y'all?? It's the Rams of course! Sure people ar predicting them to "improve" .... but they are still predicting them to be THIRD in the NFCWest. I predict that we WIN the division! :cool:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
.... I'll say the Jets. I think they will surprise a lot of people. I dont think they make the playoffs, but I think they're in the hunt and finish around .500

QB is there weakness. I think their D will be better, and they are getting their WRs back healthy. Plus they added Ivory which will provide a boost to their running game

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Dude said:
max said:
nittany ram said:

Ahem... Check page ONE sir. This genius started the trend!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
The Dude said:
max said:
nittany ram said:

But you were always a genius, FP. Why would I have to reinforce that fact?
And, you know, it's not very geniusy of you to want me to do that.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Dude said:
Faceplant said:
The Dude said:
max said:
nittany ram said:

But you were always a genius, FP. Why would I have to reinforce that fact?
And, you know, it's not very geniusy of you to want me to do that.

Agreed. Tis my insecurities and overwhelming need to feel loved that gets the better of me. My sincerest apologies. Oh, and I also agree with those who mentioned the Chefs. I see them winning a lot more games this year as well. Totally Forgot about them.....