Who is your surprise team this season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Since its not going to be a surprise to us when the Rams dominate.

I'm going to go with the Bills. I was just looking over their draft and I must say...they did good.

They got their QB who, if he can play smart, is going to help them out a bunch. They followed that up with Robert Woods to line up in the slot. Marquise Goodwin as the 4th receiver and got DaRick Rogers in FA...they already had a decent D, a good O-line, a great WR, and great runningbacks.

I'm calling it now. Rams and Bills both make the playoffs.

Edited for me realizing I have been spelling "surprise" wrong my entire life. :oops:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Re: Who is your suprise team this season...

I'vegot to second you with the Bills - I'll be keeping an eye on them this year after they drafted Woods - my (pre-draft) favourite WR in the 2013 class :D

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

St Louis Rams

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Hmm, not feeling the Bills. I am almost tempted to say the Cards. They had a hell of a draft themselves IMO. I think realistically they are a year away though. In the AFC I will say the Phins. Not sure why, just a gut feeling.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

I think the Jags,I believe Gabbert is a guy victimized by poor surroundings even worse than Sam

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory

Biggest win improvement? Chiefs, easily.

Probably makes playoffs that didn't last year? Bucs.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I have two.....

The 0-16 Washington Redskins and the 0-15-1 San Francisco 49ers.

On a serious note....the Chefs are poised to improve their record big time. The Bills are too and I work with a big time Bills fan and he is optimistic.

Side note.....or question I guess. There is an avatar under my name.....I didn't put it there.....how did that happen.

Agamemnon

Rookie

Minnesota, cause they drafted Patterson. ;)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

The patsies.

I have a feeling that the rails are about to come off of that pile of shit with a quickness. I say they don't even make the playoffs. That could be considered a surprise by many I'm sure.

And it could also be considered wishful thinking.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Surprise team: Minnesota

Surprise teams sliding back to the pack: Indy, Baltimore, and Washington

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

RAMS are going to do work and show all those mother fuckers we are not to be toy'd with.

For teams other than the Rams, I'm going to take the Cheifs. I think there going to show up this year.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

Well, the Rams won't be a surprise to any of US, but I still think they'll surprise the gawking heads.

I've always been a one team kinda guy, but I do like the Browns' prospects going forward. Horton will make what was already a pretty stout defense even better, and the Turners will design plays to Weeden's strengths. They might not make playoffs, but I can definitely see them as #2 in the AFC North behind Cincy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Selassie I said:
The patsies.

I have a feeling that the rails are about to come off of that pile of shit with a quickness. I say they don't even make the playoffs. That could be considered a surprise by many I'm sure.

And it could also be considered wishful thinking.

Glad I kept reading. I saw "The patsies" and my eyes started to glaze over.

I really don't care about other teams but there is no other team I rout AGAINST more than the patsies. Sure I want to see the whiners and cocks fail but I want to see the patsies get the worst of everything including bad calls - like THAT will ever happen. There's nothing better than seeing the hoodie all butt hurt and that metro qb pouting on his ass.

So I'm with you. My pleasant surprise team is the patsies. And here's to not having to watch them in the playoffs. Of course now it's time for that pathetic division to step up and keep them out.

nighttrain

Legend

Carson Palmer & the Cards, but not sure how many they will win, in the toughest division in the NFL :cheese:
train

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Well, the Rams. Duh.

But after that, I'd have to say the Dolphins are going to take a run at the AFC East.
They might even take it too if they can get all their new receivers on the same page with Tannehill.

nighttrain

Legend

The Dude said:
Well, the Rams. Duh.

But after that, I'd have to say the Dolphins are going to take a run at the AFC East.
They might even take it too if they can get all their new receivers on the same page with Tannehill.
Man said surprise team, you're stating the obvious:)
train

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Surprise team?

The Jacksonville Jaguars. Their new uniforms will give them superpowers!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Angry Ram said:
Surprise team?

The Jacksonville Jaguars. Their new uniforms will give them superpowers!

Yeah opposing teams will be confused by a wildcat that has a bright blue tongue and during that moment of confusion the Jags players will pound them.

had

Rookie
My surprise team is the niners. Year after losing the SB, Kapernick gets concussed by Ogletree/McDonald/numerous angry ram defenders, Kapernick (and I don't care if I'm spelling his name incorrectly) has a towering sophomore slump, niners slide to 3rd in NFC west and miss the playoffs.

Yes.

And I refuse to make any predictions about the Rams, because of jinx issues, and because the offense has to prove it can be efficient before the Rams can hope to take the next step.