Who is your (Rams) pick at #13?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
My ROD cheddar @ #13 is we end up trading down with (some team? who will grab a qb) and we move back to no later than #22. We also picked up their 2nd round pick. Yea...Snead does it again!

We end up with Calvin Pryor.

Last edited:

A55VA6

Legend
With regards to Dennard, I think he holds/interferes/grabs WAY too much(he didn't get called nearly as much as he should have and you know if he's a Ram, he'll get flagged), not impressed with his tackling(reminds me of Jenkins, maybe worse) or shedding blocks, his ball skills should be better, and he doesn't seem to play as fast as his combine 40 says he can run (which is probably why he grabs so much).

With regards to Clinton-Dix, he seems to always trail the plays(poor instincts?). He arrives right at the tail end when the play is basically over. When he is part of the play, it's usually because of the play of others(Poor QB throw, pressure from D, other DB's causing deflections, etc). Nothing about his game really stood out to me.
Gotcha. I like both Dennard and Gilbert, so i'd be cool with either one. And I agree about Clinton-Dix. I'm more of a Pryor guy if we go safety.

But I agree with jrry. Evans or Donald at 13 would be sweet.