Who is your (Rams) pick at #13?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I am keeping my fingers crossed that either Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, Taylor Lewan, Darqueze Dennard or Aaron Donald will be the Rams pick at #13. I think any of those players would be a great selection/value pick for the Rams at that slot.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Trade up or down. There's nobody who will be available at #13 that I'd take that high. I believe that Evans and Donald go much earlier - to the Bucs and Vikings respectively - and they're the only ones I really want at #13.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm okay with Gilbert if we can't trade down. Also, anyone but Dennard or Clinton-Dix.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Donald or BPA defensive back.

Exactly Mojo - And remember to thank the man who made our draft so intriging once again:
r.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I am keeping my fingers crossed that either Mike Evans, Justin Gilbert, Taylor Lewan, Darqueze Dennard or Aaron Donald will be the Rams pick at #13. I think any of those players would be a great selection/value pick for the Rams at that slot.

You gotta give me a scenario homie. Out of all those guys I'd take Donald.

V3

Hall of Fame

With regards to Dennard, I think he holds/interferes/grabs WAY too much(he didn't get called nearly as much as he should have and you know if he's a Ram, he'll get flagged), not impressed with his tackling(reminds me of Jenkins, maybe worse) or shedding blocks, his ball skills should be better, and he doesn't seem to play as fast as his combine 40 says he can run (which is probably why he grabs so much).

With regards to Clinton-Dix, he seems to always trail the plays(poor instincts?). He arrives right at the tail end when the play is basically over. When he is part of the play, it's usually because of the play of others(Poor QB throw, pressure from D, other DB's causing deflections, etc). Nothing about his game really stood out to me.

SierraRam

Recreational User
With regards to Dennard, I think he holds/interferes/grabs WAY too much(he didn't get called nearly as much as he should have and you know if he's a Ram, he'll get flagged), not impressed with his tackling(reminds me of Jenkins, maybe worse) or shedding blocks, his ball skills should be better, and he doesn't seem to play as fast as his combine 40 says he can run (which is probably why he grabs so much).

With regards to Clinton-Dix, he seems to always trail the plays(poor instincts?). He arrives right at the tail end when the play is basically over. When he is part of the play, it's usually because of the play of others(Poor QB throw, pressure from D, other DB's causing deflections, etc). Nothing about his game really stood out to me.

Thank you! Gilbert/Pryor > Dennard/Dix

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Evans, Aaron Donald or give me a trade down.(unless someone unexpected drops)

SierraRam

Recreational User

Assuming we go OT 1a, do we consider Lewan too? Nah.. I say: a) Donald (he won't be there) b) Gilbert c) Evans (likely gone too)

correct answer : b (the fact Donald will be off the board makes it easy)