Who is the greatest dual threat QB of all time?(poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who is the best dual threat QB of all time?

• Randall Cunningham

• Fran Tarkington

• Steve Young

• Michael Vick

• John Elway

• Cam Newton

• Russell Wilson

• Donovan McNabb

• Steve McNair

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I just went with my gut, and picked Steve Young. I think Elway is underrated for when he ran. Randal Cunningham was great. McNair ran like Elway...smart. Tarkington scrambled to throw it, most of the time. R. Wilson, and C. Newton have a good chance to break records, and be considered all-time, IMO. Michael Vick deserves high consideration, I've never seen a faster QB play the game. He single handedly beat us in a playoff game.

My thoughts....

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
S.Young had a great arm and extended plays with his legs.The man gave our defense fits over the years.

nighttrain

Legend
I just went with my gut, and picked Steve Young. I think Elway is underrated for when he ran. Randal Cunningham was great. McNair ran like Elway...smart. Tarkington scrambled to throw it, most of the time. R. Wilson, and C. Newton have a good chance to break records, and be considered all-time, IMO. Michael Vick deserves high consideration, I've never seen a faster QB play the game. He single handedly beat us in a playoff game.

My thoughts....
most of the time tarkington was running backwards, hate the guy anyway, and i'v read he's a real jerk, or was, in his personal life
train