Who is sick of seeing VENT THREADS?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's 10 or 12 a week if we lose, lucky if we win then we only get 5 or 6. My participation takes a sharp down tick when we have all these wonderful vent threads going on daily.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Was there VENT threads last season?... Anyways 49ers are looking like top contenders. Rams need to figure out the disconnect.

This game was bland. It was like McVay and Shanny were casually playing against eachother...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If anything there was the alternative of celebration threads or at least appreciation threads. The team was good. We knew it and it didn't feel like we had to vent...mostly.

But yeah, there's plenty to vent about now.

Also, not gonna do the GDT again. I struggle enough with my own negativity...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It sure beats imagining this motley crowd naked... *shudder*

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think its fine. Me I'm really down, not really the type to get angry after a game. Just irritated during it. The frustrations are validated at this point thanks to our 3-3 record. If they don't get it out over there, they will just find a way during the game day thread. Some will do both. I'm not going to tell someone else how to fan. But damn, the toxicity against their own team has become quite bad.

I actually had to catch myself, I was beginning to become a part of the problem today. We aren't very good right now, that much is clear. But until we get a few wins, things are only going to get worse around the forum. Unless there are valid points and logical thought processes behind posts, I'm going to be around a little less.

i stopped reading the gdt years ago. i couldn't handle fans attacking the players almost every down. i didn't get gamepass in 2016. so for one game i read the gdt to keep up with what was happening. i was mortified when i read a few pages. i stopped after that.

today was the first time i ventured into one in yonks. just had to get the fowler offside off my chest at halftime. didn't read anything because i knew it would make me more upset. made my post and left.

the vent thread is a very useful tool for everyone to let their frustrations out after the game. i just hate it when it spills over into the rest of the threads that day and the next few days. it makes it not enjoyable to read the forum.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am more offended by the way the Rams played yesterday than by the vent threads.

Ram65

Legend
I don't always get to read GDT right away as I'm streaming the game.

They can be funny to read when Rams are not playing well, yet, still in the game. It only takes two plays where a Ram makes a mistake then makes a big play and the hate goes to love. I guess the opposite happens too.

Why not vent. Even in wins when you see things that can be problems later. Newton missed throws that Winston made because the Rams play a soft zone. You get to read how others see the games. You don't have to agree with everything or even read it.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Yes, Schlereth in particular sucks badly. Stockton is just senile.

A new perspective! So, I can assume the posters in the GDT losing their minds are drunk!

Why didn’t I think of that?

LOL

LOL, yeah Stockton was old when he was doing the NBA Finals in the 80's...