Who is sick of seeing VENT THREADS?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I know I am since they don't change anything. Especially blood pressure.:censored: Time to start winning!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better than kicking the dog . Don't read it is all I can suggest.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
They're nowhere near as bad as the actual game threads

The GDT is a vent thread even when the Rams win. I truly need to stay off the computer during Rams games, it just makes the loss that much worse.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Better than kicking the dog . Don't read it is all I can suggest.
I don't read them. This thread was in response to yet another loss, the third in a row.
Loss, vent thread.(n)
Win, no vent thread.(y)

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The GDT is a vent thread even when the Rams win. I truly need to stay off the computer during Rams games, it just makes the loss that much worse.
I promise you that if we get a complete game on both sides of the ball, the game day thread will be magical.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I read these boards like I'm in a bar. So I expect fans to be overreacting good and bad. Doesn't bother me one bit and in fact how can you complain when the ranting is contained?

If you were a mod that's a whole other deal. But, uh, click on by?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I promise you that if we get a complete game on both sides of the ball, the game day thread will be magical.

Even when the Rams have lead wire to wire people find a reason to gripe in the GDT. I will say though that Peters gives us all a reason to gripe pretty regularly even in a win. I dont think Peters has it in him to play a full game without making some bonehead mistake.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I read these boards like I'm in a bar. So I expect fans to be overreacting good and bad. Doesn't bother me one bit and in fact how can you complain when the ranting is contained?

If you were a mod that's a whole other deal. But, uh, click on by?
I don't read them. This thread was in response to yet another loss, the third in a row.
Loss, vent thread.(n)
Win, no vent thread.(y)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Loss, vent thread.(n)
Win, no vent thread.(y)

I actually started a vent thread after we barely beat the Browns, and it was justified, since we played so badly.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Count me in.
Vent threads are like “Thanks Captain Obvious”.

Don’t want to start a new thread, but do want to say I see why they like Hill, and please quit banging on Ebukam.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I actually started a vent thread after we barely beat the Browns, and it was justified, since we played so badly.
I get it. But I'm tired of the losing and the bad play and the resultant vent threads.

KayJay

Starter
I think its fine. Me I'm really down, not really the type to get angry after a game. Just irritated during it. The frustrations are validated at this point thanks to our 3-3 record. If they don't get it out over there, they will just find a way during the game day thread. Some will do both. I'm not going to tell someone else how to fan. But damn, the toxicity against their own team has become quite bad.

I actually had to catch myself, I was beginning to become a part of the problem today. We aren't very good right now, that much is clear. But until we get a few wins, things are only going to get worse around the forum. Unless there are valid points and logical thought processes behind posts, I'm going to be around a little less.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Judging by your join date, you never saw us during those Fisher years; those were the norm