Who is one player you hope the Rams take (no trade up)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Moritz intrigues me ... If we can nab him with a late pick .... The upside far outweighs the native and he doesn't make it you lose a late rounder and not much damage done

Shawnbb158

Starter
Not Robinson. Jenkins was an off the field knucklehead. Smoked weed but he brought it on the field. Robinson had off the field problems and on the field problems. Gave crappy effort, didn't consistently run the right routes, played soft, etc.

Guy was super talented but showed no heart and wanted nothing to do with physicality. Cost the Gators multiple first downs because he danced to avoid taking a hit rather than lowering his shoulder, getting N-S, and fighting for yardage.

As a gator fan too this is spot on. He also is the type of guy who can make incredible catches but loses concentration and drops alot of easy balls. Don't think it's a "hands" problem with him, I think it's more of a focus issue worrying more about what he will try to do after he has the ball

manmaderam

The one and only
I would go with a WR (Charone Peaks, Pharoah Cooper, Kenny Lawler, or Demarcus Robinson).

**side note: Hoping Robinson goes undrafted and we sign him so its less of a gamble.

And TE. ( Jarrell Adams or Hickbee)

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
WR Lawler or the Cal TE if he is any good. Indy did this when they drafted Luck. A familiar target is huge for a young QB. And we love doubling up from the same school.

I'll go so far as to guarantee we get one of these two. :cool:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A kicker who can actually make a 30 field goal

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Today is the day where we get to see how good our scouting dept is. Usually by now we would have taken care of the "needs" and would be going completely for upside and depth. Well this year is a bit different because we didn't have the picks but still have some fairly obvious needs to fill. WR, TE, DT depth, DB depth and LB depth. So I find more pressure on today's picks and the subsequent UDFA pick ups to have more importance and less of "taking a flyer".
There are still some intriguing prospects out there that I think many might be surprised why they are still left. Why did they fall? Kind of like the WR position......there are several that have fallen down that I thought would have been gone sometime in the 3rd. So hopefully our scouting dept. knows why and the picks are solid.

lockdnram21

Legend
Rashard Higgins, Keyaris Garrett, Malcom Mitchell, Mike Thomas, Kenny Lawler,

Tyler Higbee
Jerell Adams

I want 1 from each group

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Zack Sanchez, we could use some developmental DB depth, but more importantly he's friends with my younger son...tickets for Dad!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Their are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many possibilities!!
* CB's; Jalen Mills
Maurice Canady
Eric Murray
Kalan Reed
* WR's:
Malcolm Mitchell
Kolby Listenbee
* TE;
Jerell Adams
* SS;
Miles Killebrew
I can't make up my "OLD!" mind!!:hiding::mrburnsevil:

"15 MINUTES TO GO!!"

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
To complete my dream draft, take the other guy that I have a great feeling about, my sleeper in this draft, UCLA, Aaron Wallace - MLB. 6'2" 242, 4.5 40 yd dash, 36" vert, with one of our 6th round picks. Can I also hope for Kolby Listenbee, Scooby, FS Houston-Carson, Lasko, Peake, Mills, Adams? Still a lot of good players left.

How about Keith Marshall as an UDFA to team up with Gurley again?

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
To complete my dream draft, take the other guy that I have a great feeling about, my sleeper in this draft, UCLA, Aaron Wallace - MLB. 6'2" 242, 4.5 40 yd dash, 36" vert, with one of our 6th round picks. Can I also hope for Kolby Listenbee, Scooby, FS Houston-Carson, Lasko, Peake, Mills, Adams? Still a lot of good players left.

I want Houston Carson with one of those 6th rounders! He looks like a ST stud with starter potential! I'd be stoked with Wallace or Brothers if he slips. Love the depth of this draft and I think there will be some gems in UDFA.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like CB from Virginia, Canady too.