Who is one player you hope the Rams take (no trade up)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
For me, I'm hoping they take Demarcus Robinson in the 6th. If Fisher can jeep Jenkins out of trouble, then I think he can repeat that with Robinson. If he can, we can come out of this draft with an absolute steal. He has round 1-2 talent, but will probably fall to the last 2 rounds because he's a knucklehead.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss

Has the size and speed, would love to see us add him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For me, I'm hoping they take Demarcus Robinson in the 6th. If Fisher can jeep Jenkins out of trouble, then I think he can repeat that with Robinson. If he can, we can come out of this draft with an absolute steal. He has round 1-2 talent, but will probably fall to the last 2 rounds because he's a knucklehead.

Not Robinson. Jenkins was an off the field knucklehead. Smoked weed but he brought it on the field. Robinson had off the field problems and on the field problems. Gave crappy effort, didn't consistently run the right routes, played soft, etc.

Guy was super talented but showed no heart and wanted nothing to do with physicality. Cost the Gators multiple first downs because he danced to avoid taking a hit rather than lowering his shoulder, getting N-S, and fighting for yardage.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Boehringer and Dan Vitale.

Big B... That kind of athleticism is gifted... And he can catch...he's not just a track guy...

He's development, but his ceiling isn't cathedral...its cloud city!!!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Random but can Christian Westerman play center? Dude should have been a day two pick.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
WR Pharoh Cooper or TE Jerrel Adams

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Kenny Lawler. He's not the best WR but hes got pretty good hands, we could pick him up later, and we'd team him up with Goff like we did Tavon and Bailey.

RamGod

UDFA
Want great hands and play making ability. Check out Chris Moore Cincinnati, 6'1" 200lbs. Deep threat had over 200 yards on 3 catches vs Ohio state. You know...the Ohio state that has had 6 Defensive players drafted so far. Goff throwing dimes to him on play action. Beautiful!

…..

Legend
These numbers may change by the time we pick, but there's been 9 WR's taken thus far

Only 3 TE's

Do you want the 4th TE off the board, or the 10th WR?

Also.....the 2nd ranked (ESPN rankings) ILB is available in Joshua Perry, Ohio State. I don't know much about him, but I do know we need depth at LB

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These number may change by the time we pick, but there's been 9 WR's taken thus far

Only 3 TE's

Do you want the 4th best TE? Or the 10th WR?

The 10th WR