Who (If Any) are your Surprise Players this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I wasn't going to post in this thread because I assumed that most everyone would pick Veltung. The lack of posters riding on his bandwagon is mind boggling!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :seizure:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
A lot of ifs and speculation here but if the Rams offense can score some points that puts our opponents in a passing situation which in turn unleashes our nasty rush meaning the quarterback is under pressure to throw quickly. So, with all that speculation my pick for the biggest surprise of the year is ... Janoris Jenkins. Maybe six or seven picks and three or four touchdowns.

Would that really be much of a surprise? He's already dominated like that in the past. It wouldn't surprise me, I'd just say he's back to being himself. I'm gonna chalk your vote for GW, even tho it's cheating the rules haha.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Brockers. The man is going to break out in a big way. Third year and he's matured ready to assert his physical dominance. Watching him in two practices this year confirmed it for me. He and Donald will reek havoc.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stedman Bailey. It really sucks that he's out for the first four games but when he gets on the field, he'll make his presence known. He's one of those WRs that just knows how to beat the man in front of him and come down with the football. He competes hard and doesn't let size define him. I think he'll be good for us this year. May develop into Sam's new security blanket...that's my hope.

jap

Legend
I have several thoughts on this season's overachievers:

• I think it's high time for Isaiah to show why he was a 2nd round pick.
  • I also like Quick following in Kenny's large footsteps to together become the Truck City Twins.
  • Sted will establish himself once and for all as the best route runner on the team.
  • Tavon 2013 campaign will be a mere taste of the gourmet dish he will showcase this season.
  • Sam the Ram will shut up about all the doubters save for those on the forum that does not deserve to be named.
  • The Mighty One will seriously threaten The Deacon's unofficial sack crown.
  • Janoris will remind everyone of his rookie season . . . and more.
  • 'Tree becomes a heat-seeking (i.e., QB-seeking) missile.
  • The Incredible Brock steps up in his third season to truly solidify the front four.
  • Greg the Turbo Leg establishes a new FG distance record.
  • TJ establishes himself as the Sheriff of the secondary.

Athos

Legend
TJ Moe doing great work in the slot.

And EJ Gaines getting more and more playing time to eventually become our most consistent DB.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't expect TJ Moe to contribute much at all, honestly. I see his name thrown around a lot.

My surprise players are Quick and Britt. For the average fan that doesn't follow the team as much as us, I expect them to be surprised that Bradford has dependable guys to throw to.

I expect Bailey to compete with these three for a starting role, but I have NO idea how it will turn out. If Quick and Britt contribute effectively the first 4 games, it would be hard for Bailey to comeback and shake up the lineup.