Who (If Any) are your Surprise Players this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Do you have any players currently on the Rams roster that you think will surprise a lot of fans by actually making the Rams final roster or by having more of an impact than many fans are expecting out of him (them)?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll go with someone who I think people are really underrating right now: Benny Cunningham. I know that Stacy is the starter and that Mason was drafted in the third round, but Cunningham is now two years removed from the knee injury he had in college. The guy runs a 4.4, is powerful, and has breakaway potential. I expect to see a 50/35/15 split between Stacy, Cunningham, and Mason. I also expect Cunningham to make the most out of it.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
T.J. Moe. A more durable Danny Amendola, I hope!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
T J Moe as well. Wouldn't be surprised (or disappointed) if he beats out Givens.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lance Kendricks on offense. I think he reaches his full potential and has a great year.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Barrett Jones. By the end of the year I expect him to be a quality starting center.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Hands down, my pick is TJ McDonald. I think we're talking about a pro bowler in the next couple of years.

Simba

Rookie
With a Jake Long "not ready" the impact of Davin Joseph could be relevant.A lot of shifts in line could find him important for the RG position.Just with a JL77 not healty.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
With a Jake Long "not ready" the impact of Davin Joseph could be relevant.A lot of shifts in line could find him important for the RG position.Just with a JL77 not healty.

Solid underrated pick. There's been good early reports on Joseph.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
EJ Gaines. I thought he was great value where he was selected. I think him playing well will give us some versatility with Joyner.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
EJ Gaines. I thought he was great value where he was selected. I think him playing well will give us some versatility with Joyner.
This, for me.
Gaines is just a great football player. His lack of jaw dropping work out numbers shouldn't have dropped him so far down. I still don't see how he was not a 3rd round - ish pick.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I was going to pick Gaines as well. I think he's gonna play a bigger role then we all expect.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Michael Sam...Because it makes for great theater!

tomlib

Sword and Sorcery with a Libertarian Edge
Name
Tom
A lot of ifs and speculation here but if the Rams offense can score some points that puts our opponents in a passing situation which in turn unleashes our nasty rush meaning the quarterback is under pressure to throw quickly. So, with all that speculation my pick for the biggest surprise of the year is ... Janoris Jenkins. Maybe six or seven picks and three or four touchdowns.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sam because he's giving it everything he's got.

Which makes for great theater;)...Realistically IMO he's going to be a special player and with the defensive ends on this team, it's not going to be easy, but nothing in life worthwhile comes easy with the exception of a Sunday Morning.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I wasn't high on signing Kenny Britt. I think he sounds sincere when he talks about not taking this opportunity for granted. I think the talent is there and maybe the drive is there for the first time in his career. Looking forward to a huge season from him and either retain him in the future or a comp pick.

SierraRam

Recreational User
With Stedman out, I think Quick fulfills his promise and takes the other WR spot opposite Britt opening day. The Bucs big duo will get all the ink, but our's will be just as good.