Who here has been a Rams fan the longest?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can anyone top this? :sneaky:

I didn't even know the Cub scouts had been around that long. It turns out they were founded in 1916. You must have been between 7 and 11 years old then, right Dave?

Bob Waterfield threw for 5 TD's in that game. Tobin Rote threw for 335 yds and the Packers still only got 14 points. 3 int's will do that.
I am pretty sure Dave wins this one going away. @The Rammer should win the no cigar prize.

209RamsFan

Growing up in the valley at the ripe age of 9... Super Bowl XIV ....loved how the Rams were sticking it to the mighty Steelers with a no-name QB and a solid D....im 44 now...there were NO 9er ( if there were, 99% were in bay area which was Dominated by Faider Fans) fans in the Central Valley in the late 70's ....it was all Cowboys, Raiders, Steelers....some Rams and a few Chargers.

rdw

Pro Bowler
1986 I picked the Rams as my favorite team. I was born in Los Angeles but spent my childhood in Reno. Loved the helmet way better than the Raiders so here I am!!! (Dodged one HELL of a bullet!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can anyone top this? :sneaky:

I didn't even know the Cub scouts had been around that long. It turns out they were founded in 1916. You must have been between 7 and 11 years old then, right Dave?

Bob Waterfield threw for 5 TD's in that game. Tobin Rote threw for 335 yds and the Packers still only got 14 points. 3 int's will do that.
I was 7, and I remember we had seats on the 50 yard Line, 17 rows up. It was one of the most enjoyable days of my childhood. that why I have never forgotten it! I'll be a Ram Fan until I Die!!

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Yep. I remember. My uncles went to USC and my dad and his brothers went to Notre Dame HS in the valley. My dad went to Pierce College before joining the Navy. Our house in the valley was at the corner of Corbin and Parthenia (sp?). That's where I honed my helmet bashing skills. o_O My brother wasn't really into football even though he liked playing and was a pretty good LB. Funny because his team had the same colors as the Rams at the time - no horns of course.

Wow! I grew up about 3 miles from there on Mobile Street from '60 to '74. Used to walk or ride a bike to Pierce College to play. There was a huge hill we used to ride our bikes or skateboards down to see who could make it to the bottom without crashing. Played a lot of pick-up football and basketball games there.