Who do we hope wins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DeaconJ

Rookie
Angry Ram said:
In games like this I'll root for teams that have the more class.

...Then it can only be assumed that you won't be rooting? :rofl:

iced

i'm hoping for seattle to put up as many points as possible without marshawn lynch getting any of those td's

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I gotta go w/ the Seahawks. The 49ers have been our rivals (for me) since 1962. I don't wish injuries on anyone, but I hope they beat up on each other for 60 minutes.

GO RAMS!!!!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I'm going to be pragmatic. Seattle is at home; I expect them to hold serve. But I want the game close, just as I want the game in SF close. They need to wear each other down.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
albefree69 said:
I'm hoping for a tie.
In lieu of some of our posters' relative proximity to the stadium, I'm going to amend my wish for a meteor and change it to giant sinkhole confined solely to the 50 yard line and 50 yards out in all directions.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
0-0 after two OTs. Kaperdick is out, Wilson is out, Lynch is out, Gore is out Davis is out, Willis is out. The ER - THAT's who I hope wins.

RamzFanz

Damnit
X said:
albefree69 said:
I'm hoping for a tie.
In lieu of some of our posters' relative proximity to the stadium, I'm going to amend my wish for a meteor and change it to giant sinkhole confined solely to the 50 yard line and 50 yards out in all directions.

If that actually happens X, your karma is going to need a lot of yoga and tofu or some shyt.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamzFanz said:
X said:
albefree69 said:
I'm hoping for a tie.

If that actually happens X, your karma is going to need a lot of yoga and tofu or some shyt.
I'm willing and ready to accept the consequences.
I'll just go to McLeod Ganj and speak to His Holiness and set things right.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
El Juggernauto said:
Since they can't both lose, I'm going for the hawks. Based souly on the fact that Wilson isn't the self absorbed cocky prick that Kaep is. What is ur view?
Pretty much the same view. Plus the See cocks are @ home and the last thing i want to see is the Whiners go in there and get a win they can hang their hat on...

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
mojorizen7 said:
El Juggernauto said:
Since they can't both lose, I'm going for the hawks. Based souly on the fact that Wilson isn't the self absorbed cocky prick that Kaep is. What is ur view?
Pretty much the same view. Plus the See cocks are @ home and the last thing i want to see is the Whiners go in there and get a win they can hang their hat on...
Yeah. I want their only loss at home to be to us.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Ram Quixote said:
mojorizen7 said:
El Juggernauto said:
Yeah. I want their only loss at home to be to us.
Yeah,can you imagine the momentum of this Rams team if they qualified for the playoffs with a week 17 win @ Seattle...handing them their only loss @ home?

Monumental momentum :cheese:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
mojorizen7 looking for some payback:
Yeah,can you imagine the momentum of this Rams team if they qualified for the playoffs with a week 17 win @ Seattle...handing them their only loss @ home?

:plus1:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZx-2YHKQNU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZx-2YHKQNU</a>

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
albefree69 said:
mojorizen7 looking for some payback:

:plus1:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZx-2YHKQNU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZx-2YHKQNU</a>
:cool:
Well shit the NFL keeps putting that daunting date on our schedule. The only way to probably get that off our schedule is to just go up there and beat their asses. Give that date to the Cardinals for the next 3 years. :tooth: