Who do we hope wins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Since they can't both lose, I'm going for the hawks. Based souly on the fact that Wilson isn't the self absorbed cocky prick that Kaep is. What is ur view?

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I don't care either way right now but as the game.unfolds ill chose a side. But I hope they beat each other up and drop like flies and both sides have core players that sustain season long lingering injuries

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm still pulling for the meteor...

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
fastcat said:
I don't care either way right now but as the game.unfolds ill chose a side. But I hope they beat each other up and drop like flies and both sides have core players that sustain season long lingering injuries

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

No way man. I don't wish injuries on any team. If we beat a team who's sustained multiple injuries, that win doesn't get us much credit. But when we beat their best with our best, that's when we'll earn respect.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:

:tooth:

I'm pulling for the Seattle LBs to lay the wood to Kaepernic ,the crowd noise is gonna make him have difficulty changing plays at the LOS so I expect some busted plays,and some improvisation which always comes with the possible quasi late hits etc.

RW JMO played about as well as he ever will last year,you can't hit recs you can't see, so for ALL the love he and his team get I just don't see a midget QB avoiding injury while having to scamper out of the pocket in order to see the field. I just think his game is too easy to plan against,keep him having to move left and cover the shit out of that side of the field.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
X said:
Hey! It better be a damn small one. I live in the area.
I'd take a road trip to the other coast if I were you. This is a fairly big wish.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In games like this I'll root for teams that have the more class.

I can at least respect most of the SF players...

I will never root for the seaworms.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Angry Ram said:

yeah like Aldon Smith :tooth:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Thordaddy said:
Angry Ram said:

yeah like Aldon Smith :tooth:

I did say MOST of them...i.e. the hard working class dudes...Frank Gore, Vernon Davis (who really has matured), Joe Staley, and of course Patrick Willis. I'm not gonna root for them in the playoffs but against the seaworms I hope Vernon Davis embarrasses Richard Sherman.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I have to go with 49ers, just because I picked them in our money pool at work, which I won week one :mrgreen: and I am sick about hearing their 12th man hype also.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hate both feaking teams but I do think WE match up a little better with Seattle. So I guess I want Seattle to win. Because I think we'll beat Seattle.

But that hurt coming out of my mouth.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Tie. It's as good as 2 losses.

They tie - Rams win - Rams lead the NFCW.

You people should come to me first with these important questions :cheese:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Not wishing injuries on anyone but it would be ok if both teams come out of this game so stiff that they both lose the following week and I hope both expose major weaknesses in the other. OT would be nice also. One of the 49ers referred to Seattle as the "she-hawks" so that's a good thing too! :sly:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RamzFanz said:
Tie. It's as good as 2 losses.

They tie - Rams win - Rams lead the NFCW.

You people should come to me first with these important questions :cheese:
Agreed

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There's only one other team I root for besides our Beloved Rams...

Who ever is playing the whiners.

I'm hoping for the shecocks to blow them the fuck out before the meteor vaporizes both teams.