Who are you most interested in watching Friday against Houston ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All I can say is they'd better be coaching Wolf to slide. Both him and Perkins are reckless as F running headlong into contact.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Anchrum, Jackson, Bruss, Hardy, Whitley & McCutcheon.
Bruss.. nope. Not close to ready.
If Anchrum is in, I won't be overly worried about the interior pass rush. Seems to have really settled in there.
Hardy ran around some.. nothing too impressive, but still fun.

McCutcheon... just looks like an NFL player to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he'll stick in the league and be a player.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Bruss.. nope. Not close to ready.
If Anchrum is in, I won't be overly worried about the interior pass rush. Seems to have really settled in there.
Hardy ran around some.. nothing too impressive, but still fun.

McCutcheon... just looks like an NFL player to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think he'll stick in the league and be a player.
McCutcheon is looking really nice for a UDFA - good use of body, strong hands and can track the ball. If this was 2011 we would be predicting that he would start

dang

Legend
McCutcheon is looking really nice for a UDFA - good use of body, strong hands and can track the ball. If this was 2011 we would be predicting that he would start
There are 10+ NFL teams who are lining up to snag McCutcheon should he be cut. I think he’s earned a roster spot but Rams need to trade him if they are not going to keep him on the 53.