Whitworth: "We needed this."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So what did yesterday's adversity reveal about the players' character?
Remember my belly?

Watkins can play any position on the damn field at wr....So can Woods....So can Thomas...So can Reynolds...So can KUpp....these dudes could all run the same routes.....

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So what did yesterday's adversity reveal about the players' character?

Personally I think we just got beat by a better team. Simple as that. We're not the best team in the league so it stands to reason a few are going to be better. At least we're consistent enough to not slip against the lesser teams. That wasn't always the case with the previous regime. Good teams don't lose those games. Thats why you see them finishing with double digit wins.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams LT Andrew Whitworth, on this game: "The reality is, we needed this. We need some adversity. It's not to say that we didn't need to come back and win that game, but you know what, some of the adverse situations in this game — on the road, in a really hard place to play, against one of the best defenses in the league — to play the kind of game that we were in, and for this team to be in the game we were in, I think it shows that we're legit and we're the real deal. If we get this opportunity again in the playoffs, if we get a chance to get in, we'll be prepared for it."
You "like" whore!
amZqwP2.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is like I always say when someone walks up and punches you in the mouth do you stand there and start throwing punches or do you lay on the ground and die? The Rams just got punched in the mouth.