Whitworth Concern?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I dunno, Whit looks like even more of a beast this year, sounds like he's taken his workouts and health-consciousness to a whole new level. McVay and others rave about how he looks this year. (McVay commented that Whit was "like a fine wine that gets better with age.")

I think Whit's a genetic freak with an obsessive desire to be the best.

On my list of things to be concerned about this year (health of Lewis, DJax and Kupp, size of Atwell, FA losses, etc.), Whit is way down the list.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Have realistic expectations for a recently injured 40 year old who didn't dominate when he was healthy. Can he rebound? Anything is possible but would I bank on it? No.
I was agreeing with you, confirming what you meant. My response was brief, so sorry if it came across as condescending.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I totally agree with what you're saying here but there's potentially two problems with this theory;

One is that we hardly ever see this implemented.

Two is that they would need to have Whitworth agree to this plan and allow himself to be pulled and if he tells the coach he's just getting warmed up kicking ass.... how do you pull a legend like Whitworth?
True but it has been done before. If AW is as special as we think then he is sure to understand the need to keep him fully fresh & powered up for the SB run, plus the great need to get Noteboom all the snaps he can get as so the Rams Org can make a good decision on the future contract to award Noteboom. It's a no-brainer to me.