Whitworth and family had Covid 19

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I wonder if Whit kicked the family members ass

Nothing you can do, as much as I preached to my family that I would not dine out even when they allowed New Yorkers to do that, the first week that it was allowed, my sister, her husband & my niece and fiance went out to a restaurant and celberate my niece's recent engagement and that restaurant then closed down because some of their personnel had tested positive for COVID.

Now they since been tested and it came back negative, but I just could not believe they went out, but people are still going to do what they want to do regardless and although I'm more cautious, I also understand wanting to do something simple like going out to dinner.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Had or have? Hope they all come through this ok, could be trouble for big Whit though if he has any lasting effects, damn

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had or have? Hope they all come through this ok, could be trouble for big Whit though if he has any lasting effects, damn
His wording led me to think had, but no real info going forward. It’s also been said his father in law was hospitalized with it but is home now. I think if he still had it he’d have said that.

Paydirt

UDFA
O-line was shaky as fuck to begin with....... if this puts Big Whit out, kiss this season goodbye.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Best Whit gets it out of the way now. He should be fine soon if he isn’t already. Every team will be hit with it at some level. That’s two of our OL that should have antibodies now.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Hope you are wrong.

Scientifically speaking I'm not. CoVid19 is the cousin of 2 other CoVid viruses that make up our common cold. Everyone gets it at some point. Granted I'll agree this is more infectious but it's gone on long enough to see that at this point there's no stopping it. This is something we are gonna have to live with. But fear not we'll adapt and find better and better ways to combat it and eventually it will be no worse than the common cold. It's just a matter of time.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Scientifically speaking I'm not. CoVid19 is the cousin of 2 other CoVid viruses that make up our common cold. Everyone gets it at some point. Granted I'll agree this is more infectious but it's gone on long enough to see that at this point there's no stopping it. This is something we are gonna have to live with. But fear not we'll adapt and find better and better ways to combat it and eventually it will be no worse than the common cold. It's just a matter of time.

Hope you are correct.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Maybe if our entire line gets C19 we’ll have better protection this year for Goff due to opposing defenders wanting to socially distance themselves by 6ft

We can give our O-line the nickname “the antibodies”

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Everyone is gonna get it at some point. Not much we can do about it.

First I heard of this.

And considering the history of all viruses, high unlikely.

It's possible to get it more than once.

Within the past week it appears that there has not been one valid instance where someone has had it twice. Again, highly unlikely how viruses work with our immunity systems.

Sorry to add to the thread creep.