Whiners or Men, What are We?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
G-RAM said:
Stranger said:
Lot's of giving-up and throwing-in the towel in the 1st and 2nd quarters by some ROD fans today. We going to be scared little children who bail on our team when they go 3-TD's down, or are we going to demonstrate that we have as big juevos at Coach Fisher and believe in this team until the end? I know where I stand, what about YOU?

I see you like fighting the good fight. I have this same issue with fellow Ram Fans as well, Im still shocked so many Ram fans thought we were buried last week. It actually still bothers me, since I was the one being questioned..for being delusional at halftime..and this week, I didnt even bother posting online..and now Im here.

Stranger..your +1 in my book, 1st impressions last a life time :plus1:
thanks very much. if u want a laugh go check out my posts in today's gameday thread... the mods had to calm me down :)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rabid Ram said:
Im by no means a mod but glad i could be of assistance stanger ;p
if I didn't already tell you..... Thank You :)

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I believe most of us wanted to start out with the D playing at top form. It's not yet, but the O is showing it's close! Here's to us going on a winning streak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Im by no means a mod but glad i could be of assistance stanger ;p
if I didn't already tell you..... Thank You :)
Sall good buddy just cant let anyone get to you and ruin your enjoyment of thw game or team

had

Rookie
Stranger said:
Lot's of giving-up and throwing-in the towel in the 1st and 2nd quarters by some ROD fans today. We going to be scared little children who bail on our team when they go 3-TD's down, or are we going to demonstrate that we have as big juevos at Coach Fisher and believe in this team until the end? I know where I stand, what about YOU?

I'd have to say that we are whiners, to the man. Except last week, when X was preaching about the comeback being 'even more epic now'. That was impressive.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
No whining now, hell we are just revving up the engines now. We play the Cowgirls next week... :evil:

Before the season started I marked this game as a for sure loss. It was great to see the team do really well for 1 1/2 quarters in the no huddle. Hopefully that comes out early in the future games :)

RamsNation

Rookie
Honestly I'm never on here during the game but I promise you I didn't doubt this team would make a push to comeback from the minute the 1st half ran out.I trust Sam and his ability to stay calm and just keep fighting,(very underrated trait by the way)he is slowing become very good in the face of adversity.I didn't give up for a second and I believe a lot of people felt the same as I did.We keep getting down this season(gotta stop tho) but we get back up and fight every time.The gift and the curse I guess is what I'm getting at lol