Which would you rather have? Iggles or Hawks win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have grown to hate the Eagles, due in large part to on-air Eagle blowhards. I want them to lose every game because it might help us with playoff seed position, and....because I want Eagles fans to cry so that my trolling of them is more effective.

We all hate the Hawks for obvious reasons. We have a better team this year, but RW is the Wild Card. Dude will not stay still so Quinn and Donald can destroy him in games. IF the Rams beat the Cards and the Iggles show they can beat a winning team (only one win against a winner this year) vs the Hawks, the Rams are up two games. after next Sunday.

We really can't lose in a way, as long as the Rams take care of the Cards.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hawks. Winning division is crucial.

But it would not surprise me if the Rams won both games.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hawks. Winning division is crucial.

But it would not surprise me if the Rams won both games.
I meant eagles vs hawks this weekend.....but yes, I think we can win both too.

tempests

Hall of Fame
We need the Seahawks to lose a lot more than we need the Eagles to. Not getting the no 1 seed in the playoffs is OK. Not winning the division is a much bigger problem.

Yeah, Eagles fans are boisterous as usual but they're nowhere near as obnoxious as Viking fans right now.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I used to think Mary Ann was hotter, but now that I'm watching the re-runs with my kids, I'm kind of digging on Ginger.
Do you know what's better than one or the other?
Both.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used to think Mary Ann was hotter, but now that I'm watching the re-runs with my kids, I'm kind of digging on Ginger.
Both.
so tie!!!!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Eagles win. As of right now the Hawks are out of the playoffs, I hope it stays that way. The Hawks come off as a highly emotional team, big attitudes, locker room controversies , rah rah bs, etc. A missed shot at the playoffs might be enough fuel to cause a meltdown.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They are nothing compared to Pats fans.

Unless you're in the Philly stadium. Veteran's Stadium was LEGENDARY for showing how Philly is the antithesis of being the "City of Brotherly Love". Perhaps this was best illustrated when someone threw an ice ball (really good throw, actually) from quite a long way and KO'd Santa.

KO'd Santa with a headshot via ice ball. That's Philly fans.

But overall, still nowhere near as obnoxious as Pats fans.

I relish the day when Pats fans have to slink into their mancave basements and drink themselves stupid regaling one another of the halcyon Brady days... while their Pats are 2-7 entering the bye week...

Dare to dream, right?

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Both.

It's always been Mary Ann. Not even close.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I have grown to hate the Eagles, due in large part to on-air Eagle blowhards. I want them to lose every game because it might help us with playoff seed position, and....because I want Eagles fans to cry so that my trolling of them is more effective.

We all hate the Hawks for obvious reasons. We have a better team this year, but RW is the Wild Card. Dude will not stay still so Quinn and Donald can destroy him in games. IF the Rams beat the Cards and the Iggles show they can beat a winning team (only one win against a winner this year) vs the Hawks, the Rams are up two games. after next Sunday.

We really can't lose in a way, as long as the Rams take care of the Cards.

If I had my way, the Eagles would beat the Seahawks in a slobberknocker and just be wiped out.

It's awfully difficult to win the 2nd game of a 2+ game road trip. I think the winning percentage is something like 18%.

With us improving and with the Eagles on the 2nd game of a road trip, I think we'll be doing better and have a better chance to win than if we played them rested at home.

And I don't feel bad because playing around injuries and winning on the road is important for teams that need to win.

I like our chance a heckuva lot more after that Saints game, not gonna lie.

Also, I don't see how the Eagles lose to the Seahawks.

KayJay

Starter
Personal: Eagles. If there are two teams I want to lose under any circumstance, its the Seahawks and the Cowboys. I hate both those teams with a passion.

Non Personal reason: I don't really see many teams that can beat us down the stretch, but Seattle and Philly are two of them. So I'd rather have that cushion in case we have some hiccups down the stretch. Need them to lose more games than they win.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are nothing compared to Pats fans.

Unless you're in the Philly stadium. Veteran's Stadium was LEGENDARY for showing how Philly is the antithesis of being the "City of Brotherly Love". Perhaps this was best illustrated when someone threw an ice ball (really good throw, actually) from quite a long way and KO'd Santa.

KO'd Santa with a headshot via ice ball. That's Philly fans.

But overall, still nowhere near as obnoxious as Pats fans.

I relish the day when Pats fans have to slink into their mancave basements and drink themselves stupid regaling one another of the halcyon Brady days... while their Pats are 2-7 entering the bye week...

Dare to dream, right?
I'm not forgetting the Patriots..
Rams vs Patriot Super Bowl.....Rams win of course. The Rams tell Tom and Bill "We brought you into this World, and we can take you out!" :rockon:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I had my way, the Eagles would beat the Seahawks in a slobberknocker and just be wiped out.

It's awfully difficult to win the 2nd game of a 2+ game road trip. I think the winning percentage is something like 18%.

With us improving and with the Eagles on the 2nd game of a road trip, I think we'll be doing better and have a better chance to win than if we played them rested at home.

And I don't feel bad because playing around injuries and winning on the road is important for teams that need to win.

I like our chance a heckuva lot more after that Saints game, not gonna lie.

Also, I don't see how the Eagles lose to the Seahawks.
Eagles have only beat non-winning teams except for one....I want to see them face the same adversity as we faced in Minnesota

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To me the Answer is Obvious, Let the Eagles Beat the Hag's, then we are two games up on the Hag's after we Whip the Cards!! then we take care of the Eagles when they come to Two and the Rams become the #1 Seed!:yess:

The Viqueens will be down because they are going to Lose to Atlanta this week-end!;)

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Ehh doesn't matter much to me. As long as the Rams beat the Seahawks and make playoffs over them. and when the Eagles don't win the super bowl we can all go back to making fun of Eagles fans for yet another season without a super bowl win

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SEA... always... Rams have a division to win first. PHI isn't in the division.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Don't teams that win against Seattle usually lose the next week? So I'll be rooting against Seattle and hoping it makes our victory the following week that much easier.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Don't teams that win against Seattle usually lose the next week? So I'll be rooting against Seattle and hoping it makes our victory the following week that much easier.
make-it-so.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both.

exactly. the only right answer is a threesome. if you were lucky enough to be in that position.