which would you prefer to do to get QB this Spring?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hard to say.
I want nothing to do with Smith though.

I too want nothing to do w/ Punch Drunk Smith, "Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgot" lol

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Goff
Lynch
Cook
Hackenberg
Brissett
Hogan
Wentz
In that order....Until I see some bowl games.....No need to mortgage the farm....and a OC that knows how to use him....
We'll need our picks to upgrade Center, WR(s), and TE........

fancents86

Starter
We have 2 second round picks right? Trade for Glennon and grab Goff. Glennon, Goff and Mannion. Sounds good to me.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
We have 2 second round picks right? Trade for Glennon and grab Goff. Glennon, Goff and Mannion. Sounds good to me.
If we're picking outside the top 10, we won't get a shot at Goff. He's probably a top 7 pick. Figure Cleveland takes a QB at 1 (Lynch or Goff) and the '9ers will take the other one. Unless they really, really love Gabbert for the next five-plus years. Which is not a stretch, I suppose.

Also... I'm not willing to give a 2nd round pick for Mike freakin' Glennon. I'd trade a 5th or 6th for him. Or Geno or Manuel, both of whom I like better than Glennon. That's just me though. Maybe Mettenberger, but I don't think the Titans really want to dump him.