Which teams do you hate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which teams do you hate?

• Total voters

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I was most definitely rooting for the Broncos in the Super Bowl.
98448-Richard-Sherman-I-just-made-yo-5uhj.jpeg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Puck the Fatriots.

I don't mind the '9ers or 'Hawks so much, because they and their fans are sooooooo far away from me. Plus I remember just a few years ago when both teams were laughably horrible.

I'm sick to death of Pats fans (live in Boston area) and there's really no "bad season" you can point to over the past decade-plus to take solace in.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I the only one who hates the Patriots most? They were the team that cheated us out of a Super Bowl. That supersedes everything.
I could see that rational without a doubt! I just have always hated the Whiers and hard not to list them up there after all these many years but, I can say with the Pats the could even out with equal hate until at least Billicheat and Brady or gone then I might downgrade them to defcon Hate 3 or so

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
1. Cheatriots - my most hated for obvious reasons and they don't get any respect from me as they are not a division rival and almost always play a soft schedule
2. Whiners - And their fans are the biggest front runners in the world next to maybe Sheattle
2b. Shitchickens - Go to a game in Seattle and you will find some of the rudest front running fans in existence. I hate them mostly for their fans.
4. Cowgirls - America's team my ass. But I grew up hating the cowgirls since before that whole thing and just continue to hate them.
5. Viqueens - Still pissed off at having to go to the frozen tundra in the playoffs even though we had the better record. And Francis can suck on a meat cigar.

FRO

Legend
I could see that rational without a doubt! I just have always hated the Whiers and hard not to list them up there after all these many years but, I can say with the Pats the could even out with equal hate until at least Billicheat and Brady or gone then I might downgrade them to defcon Hate 3 or so
I can agree with that, although I don't care for Kraft their owner much either. Cheaters.

FRO

Legend
Same here!

And in the NFC Championship game between the 49ers and Seahawks, I was rooting for torn ACL's.
I was actually rooting for the Seahawks in the NFC title game, because I felt the 49ers were the better team. I may have been wrong.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I can agree with that, although I don't care for Kraft their owner much either. Cheaters.
Yeah I can't argue with you much on Kraft he is a bag of turd, alla a rich bag of turd but still a bag... filled to the brim with turd. Think I could at least get bye watching the Cheatriots on t.v. in the future without Bellicheat on the sidelines or Brady behind center without wanting Bane to implode the stadium.

Ramatik

Starter
No I dont, unless its the Cardinals and Warner is the Qb

Exactly!

I think it's proper and appropriate to wish for you your Division to be represented well.

Unless it's the 9ers, Hags or Cards w/o Warner.

Then you should hope for their embarrassing demise.

Ramatik

Starter
I the only one who hates the Patriots most? They were the team that cheated us out of a Super Bowl. That supersedes everything.

No.

I despise the Pats. The Owner, the Coach & their effeminate quarterback.

I really, really do not like them.

And their helmet is so weak. What a sorry logo.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
1. Cheatriots- cheating pieces of shit
2. Whiners- there the whiners
3. Shecocks- cocky bunch of PED douche bags, just like most of their fans
4. Steelers- Tampa is filled with douche bag Steeler and phillies asshole fans, so growing up there gave me a fond dislike for them
5. Cowgirls- fuck Jerry and fuck "americas team"

A55VA6

Legend
Hate is a strong word, so I'll only include the teams I truly have hatred for

I Absolutely HATE (in no order):
Seahawks
Redskins
Patriots
49ers
Cowboys

There's a few teams I extremely dislike but don't necessarily HATE, like the Cardinals.

A55VA6

Legend
Bonus question: Do you subscribe at all to the theory that if the Rams don't make the playoffs, you should cheer for a division rival because at least they're "representing the NFC West"?
Fuck no. I cheer for the opposing team to destroy them.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Puck the Fatriots.

I don't mind the '9ers or 'Hawks so much, because they and their fans are sooooooo far away from me. Plus I remember just a few years ago when both teams were laughably horrible.

I'm sick to death of Pats fans (live in Boston area) and there's really no "bad season" you can point to over the past decade-plus to take solace in.

That's true, but it's coming because eventually Brady is going to retire and unless they get lucky like the 49ers did with Montana and Young the dropoff for the Patriots will be HUGE.

That dropoff is your area of opportunity to remind Patriots fans that they won't have to worry about all the playoff disappointments anymore.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Exactly!

I think it's proper and appropriate to wish for you your Division to be represented well.

Unless it's the 9ers, Hags or Cards w/o Warner.

Then you should hope for their embarrassing demise.

Remember this happening? I was horrified and said over and over "dude don't do that". He would have taken that team to the SB his second AND third year there and I would have hated that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3946555

Kurt Warner accomplished two things Monday during his visit to the San Francisco 49ers.

He took a physical and he also took the time to see what it would be like to be in a 49ers uniform. Accompanied by his wife Brenda, Warner spent the afternoon and early evening at the 49ers headquarters and was scheduled to fly back to Phoenix.

NFL.com Video

Highlights of the best moments from Kurt Warner in 2008.

The 49ers sent a private jet Monday for the two-time MVP quarterback, who traveled from Phoenix to the team's training complex for a physical exam and a meeting with top brass.

After flying into Silicon Valley, Warner arrived at the 49ers' training complex by limousine shortly before lunchtime with his wife. He had lunch and a meeting with general manager Scot McCloughan, coach Mike Singletary and likely owner Jed York before traveling to Stanford Hospital for his exam.

Warner returned to the complex in a Cadillac driven by 49ers athletic trainer Jeff Ferguson at about 4 p.m. Warner mouthed the words "I'm not talking" through the window to reporters as they drove through a security gate.

The Warners were expected to fly home Monday night, but McCloughan and York indicated they might have dinner plans or further discussions before he returned to Phoenix.

"It's still up in the air," McCloughan said while leaving the complex about 30 minutes before Warner departed in a stretch Range Rover limousine. "We're very excited he's willing to come visit us and possibly be a 49er. ... He's a very classy guy, and you can see why he's been so successful in his career, the way he carries himself."

Warner's agent, Mark Bartelstein, told ESPN.com's John Clayton the 49ers are interested in the quarterback, but he declined to say whether Warner receive an offer. Bartelstein said he did not hear from the Cardinals, whose last offer was reportedly two years and $20 million. Warner wants $14 million to $16 million a year.

According to the source, the Cardinals' offer is $10 million in 2009 with an option bonus for $10 million in 2010. There are not any guarantees in the contract, so it is effectively a one-year deal at $10 million if the Cardinals don't want to bring him back in 2010.

With talks stalled between Warner and the Cardinals, the 37-year-old agreed to meet with the 49ers. The have been in discussions since Friday morning.

NFC West rival San Francisco, which finished two games behind the Cardinals in second place last season, has enough salary cap room to accommodate his salary wishes. With no established starting quarterback on the 49ers' roster, the club has rolled out its red-and-gold carpet to entice Warner.

Singletary has been unwilling to designate veteran Shaun Hill as his starter for next season even after Hill led San Francisco to five wins in its final seven games and a 7-9 record that knocked the interim tag off Singletary's title.

Alex Smith, the injury-plagued former No. 1 draft pick, is working on restructuring his contract to stay with the 49ers, who will release him if they can't reach a deal with a much lower base salary than the $9 million in his current contract.

The 49ers might not be the ideal fit for Warner, who would leave a lineup with star receivers Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin to join a run-based offense with no proven pass-catchers -- although Warner's arrival might persuade longtime Rams teammate Isaac Bruce to put off retirement for another season.

San Francisco's biggest signing Monday also pointed to another reason Warner might not be perfectly suited for the Niners. Fullback Moran Norris signed a three-year contract to return to the 49ers, who have repeatedly said they plan to build a run-first offense around running back Frank Gore and new coordinator Jimmy Raye.

But Warner met with Raye and quarterbacks coach Mike Johnson on Monday afternoon, talking football and weighing his options.

"We just said hello," York said of his interaction with Warner. "He's a great guy, class act, great person."

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have always had 2 favorite NFL teams.
1. RAMS
2. ANYONE playing the whiners.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm right there next to you on that. Disgraceful.