Which teams do you hate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which teams do you hate?

• Total voters

AZRamsFan93

I the only one who hates the Patriots most? They were the team that cheated us out of a Super Bowl. That supersedes everything.

I hate them too - a lot.

I just have a condition - it's called "faggy whiner hate". I hate everything about the whiners.

It actually almost made me puke when Ike Bruce played there. Blasphemy.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well, my top 3 are the top 3 on the list!

My ultimate dream season is this:

Rams win a tough NFC west and about 14 games total.

Thrash the Seahawks in the divisional playoffs.

Skunk the 49ers (aka Satan's team) in the NFC Championship.

In the Super Bowl, against the Patriots, with about 2:00 to go in the 4th quarter and up 52-0, Rams get the ball back on a punt right after their 14th sack of Brady. Sam comes in, they run the two-minute drill and go down to get one final "FU Belichek" touchdown ... and then recover the onside kick. Then they kneel down and win 59-0. Brady is captured crying on the sidelines like a little baby. Both he and Belichek retire in utter humiliation after the game. Giselle dumps Tom and later shows up in a suspicious video on Kenny Britt's Instagram account.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Well, my top 3 are the top 3 on the list!

My ultimate dream season is this:

Rams win a tough NFC west and about 14 games total.

Thrash the Seahawks in the divisional playoffs.

Skunk the 49ers (aka Satan's team) in the NFC Championship.

In the Super Bowl, against the Patriots, with about 2:00 to go in the 4th quarter and up 52-0, Rams get the ball back on a punt right after their 14th sack of Brady. Sam comes in, they run the two-minute drill and go down to get one final "FU Belichek" touchdown ... and then recover the onside kick. Then they kneel down and win 59-0. Brady is captured crying on the sidelines like a little baby. Both he and Belichek retire in utter humiliation after the game. Giselle dumps Tom and later shows up in a suspicious video on Kenny Britt's Instagram account.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

Oh Yeah! 2nd that! hmm - Sounds like a Birthday Wish... Happy Birthday Bro. :cheers:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The 49ers, Cowboys and Patriots from the list. The Seahawks just havent been good enough for long enough but they are getting there.
Off the list The Steelers have some pretty obnoxious fans and you can't be a Ram fan from the LA days and not have a pretty deep dislike for the Raiders.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I chose the three teams in our division along with the pasties and cowgirls. I would add the giants. I'm not 100% sure why I don't like them, probably Eli Manning.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Puck the Fatriots.

Btw, you can curse here. There is a filter that changes curse words into appropriate words for those who dont want to see that kind of language(i.e. The F word changes to the word freak for people who have the filter on) and for those who dont mind seeing it(like me) we just click it off and see the original curse word. So you can curse away.

This is for all the new guys as well. Just an fyi on how it works here since I know most forums dont have this and you cant curse and shit.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Btw, you can curse here. There is a filter that changes curse words into appropriate words for those who dont want to see that kind of language(i.e. The F word changes to the word freak for people who have the filter on) and for those who dont mind seeing it(like me) we just click it off and see the original curse word. So you can curse away.
And thus all of us can freak the baby doors without offending anyone! :D

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Also, to explain how to do it easily:

Just click on your name on the top right of the page, then click preferences.

Near the bottom is a section labeled profanity content, and right below that is an option labeled "enable profanity contents".

Click the box to be able to see curse words, or dont if you dont want to see them. Easy as pie.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg

Ramatik

Starter
Remember this happening? I was horrified and said over and over "dude don't do that". He would have taken that team to the SB his second AND third year there and I would have hated that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3946555

Kurt Warner accomplished two things Monday during his visit to the San Francisco 49ers.

He took a physical and he also took the time to see what it would be like to be in a 49ers uniform. Accompanied by his wife Brenda, Warner spent the afternoon and early evening at the 49ers headquarters and was scheduled to fly back to Phoenix.

."

He would have no longer become my hero. The way Hacksaw, Bruce and Torry were compromised. And Kevin Greene.

The worst part is, your probably right, he might have won more than one Superbowl with them.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He would have no longer become my hero. The way Hacksaw, Bruce and Torry were compromised.

The worst part is, your probably right, he might have won more than one Superbowl with them.

Look at what that team did with ASmith and CK at QB.......I think Warner would have won a ring there, maybe two.

It would have made me sick.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I always hated the Raiders. I think the Rams used to play them like every 3 years or something. That was always one of my favorite games to look forward to growing up because half my friends were Raiders fans.