Which Ram would you “invest” in?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
There have been a lot of great choices so far. I'll go with players that have pass rush upside.

This year's rookie

Chris Garrett has great pass rush potential.

Last years UDF

Weber State’s Jonah Williams

Williams has the size/speed combination that small-school prospect need to possess in order to gain an edge over players who may have played at FBS and Power 5 schools. At 6’5 and 275 pounds, Williams ran the 40 in 4.67 seconds, pumped out 30 reps on the bench press, and ran a 4.14 short shuttle. He was also named the Big Sky Conference’s Defensive MVP and ended his career as a STATS FCS All-American.

Last edited:

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I have a gut feeling Xavier Jones will make everybody forget about Cam Ackers.
not-so-sure-5a91c7.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm going with the young DB's.
Rapp, Fuller and Burgess.

I'm not really sure Fuller fits the mold of "buy low", though. He's already had some success.

Rapp had a couple tough moments early on, but started to put it together before he got hurt.

As far as guys like Obo and Lewis. I don't trust their health.

Even with Cam out, Funk is still behind a few guys on the depth chart.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm investing in the Terrell Burgess penny stock. He was drafted for this very scenario.