Which player is our "weakest link" on D?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which player is our "weakest link" on D?

• Janoris Jenkins

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • Rodney McLeod

Votes: 67 48.2%
  • James Laurenaitus

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Tru Johnson

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • Michael Brockers

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People were dead wrong about McCleod. He kept us in that Viking game almost by himself.....Peterson even sought him out after the game to say good job....he was on an island with AP several times and prevented TDs.

Also, the correct answer to this would have been Lauranaitis....so we were wrong about that too.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
This thread asks who the weakest link is on the D. No one is concerned about who will play DE now that Long is gone? Hayes and Simms are
FA's. Neither is a full time starter. Rams probably start Westbrooks or Longacre, or just platoon all four. I hope they draft a DE within the first 3 rounds.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Really glad I didn't post on this one, because it allowed me to have some good laughs reading the "prophetic" posts by you knuckleheads.

In truth I would have selected McLeod as well I think.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Really glad I didn't post on this one, because it allowed me to have some good laughs reading the "prophetic" posts by you knuckleheads.

Absolutely, Merlin.

Hindsight tells us that the beloved J Lau should have been the clear "winner". Lol.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Was definitely wrong about Tru, but I made up for it by being right about McLeod so I think I'll call it even.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This thread asks who the weakest link is on the D. No one is concerned about who will play DE now that Long is gone? Hayes and Simms are
FA's. Neither is a full time starter. Rams probably start Westbrooks or Longacre, or just platoon all four. I hope they draft a DE within the first 3 rounds.
" BIG DITTO'S ON THIS^!!!" Preferably sooner rather than later!!