Which 49er would you add to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
49ers fans have been trashing Iupati. He hasn't played up to his hype the past few years. I think I'd go with Joe Staley. Like Saffold, I think he could slide in at OG for the time being.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Their LBer corp, other than that, they don't have anything that's spectacularly better than our team. They're just a lot less prone to idiot mistakes and lackluster play.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Eric Reid. I know hindsight and all . . . but he's who I wanted in 1st round last year. I didn't think Austin would be there where we were.. I wanted Reid, then trade down from 22 to about 30 to get Patterson, then with our 2nd rounder I wanted Lacy and with the 2 3rd I wanted Barret Jones and I forgot who else. It's in archives of that troll board . . .

Alan

Legend
Blue and Gold looking back:
Eric Reid. I know hindsight and all . . . but he's who I wanted in 1st round last year.
That's who I wanted too. I can remember giving @ShaneG the list of players I would have drafted and asking him if he liked the trade up for Tavon at the price of another starter. He said he trusted in what Snisher thought was the best way to go. I wonder what he thinks now?

Athos

Legend
Frank Gore in this prime.

i dont understand the hate for kap

Name another equally mediocre QB who gets as much press for mediocre QB play than Kaeperprick. You can't. This crapper isn't HALF the QB Wilson is.

Last edited:

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I have never seen the K Man show any qualities of excellence, other than the ability to take off and run when he is afraid, or his first read is not open. He has always been on a very good team with a great line. The fact is, we are going to find out what kind of a QB this guy is in the next few years when his salary now counts against the "kaep".
That could well turn into his nickname, "Salary Kaep", as the talent around him moves on.

I would love to have Reid. Even without the benefit of hindsight I wanted him to be a Ram. I think Iupati could probably unseat Joseph, call it a hunch. If the 9er fans are down on Iupati, give them a little taste of Davin!