Where's Bailey?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
First off, it's dubious at best that he's better than Quick. Quick in the first three games this year has had three games better than any Bailey has had receiving in the NFL. They both looked good in training camp of course. I just don't see how you can argue that.

Britt looked great in training camp, as did Bailey. However, in the NFL practice does make a difference. Bailey missed 3 weeks of practice - including the only 2 weeks where Davis was getting most of the reps in practice. Unless you're arguing that getting reps with the starting QB doesn't matter for receivers, you really don't have any case. Hint: Don't argue that - you'll look silly.

Good post, and to add, even if Bailey is listed behind those guys on the depth chart, he's still going to get plenty of reps once he gets up to speed.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bailey will soon be starting opposite Quick. With Cook at TE, these three guys will be the core going forward. Add Tavon, Kendricks, Harkey and Pettis to those three and I like what we've got here. Givens is on borrowed time and Britt has already contributed beyond catches and TD's( w/Quicks development).

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Is this Little League? Where the kids that show up most get to play the most. He should be ahead because he's a better player then Quick and Britt.
You obviously have a greater opinion of Bailey than the coaches who are there every day and have seen the players for the last two years.
Fisher isn't high on guys that are selfish and put themselves above the team. I like Bailey and hope he can get in the rotation but he is not better than Quick and Britt at this point and he needs to earn his playing time.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I bet Bailey starts getting a lot more snaps after this week, he should be caught up by then

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I gotta say it, this site overrates Bailey just a tad, he's shown flashes of being really good, but a lot of people have this guy as receiving Jesus already. Better than Britt and Quick? Maybe settle down just a little.

RamWoodie

Legend
Bailey is in the plan folks. With a week of practice under his belt and the opportunity to get his timing back, he'll be in several packages. He just wasn't gonna walk on the field game ready having no real reps.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Doghouse
insulated-medium-cedar-wood-dog-house.gif