Where I was wrong

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3 years is about the average for a WR to come into his own. These rookies who immediately contribute are the exceptions.
That may have been the case a decade ago, but in today's day and age the WR are playing right away. Many of thm playing very, very well

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I didn't think the Rams would make the playoffs this year, but I thought they would be better than they were.
I thought there was an outside chance of a 9-7 record, but no more.

Now it looks unlikely we'll win 8.

How disappointing. Again........

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand all that.

I just don't think this defense has played consistently all year long.

Seahawks - good game

Redskins - bad game

Steelers - good game

Cardinals - okay game (got gashed for too many big plays - even Fisher said this)

Packers - okay game (was good at the time, but Green Bay has struggled on offense against other teams. Lions won in GB)

Browns - good game

49ers - good game

Vikings - okay game

Bears - bad game

Ravens - good game

Bengals - bad game

Cardinals - bad game

Lions - good game

Bucs - okay game (50 pass attempts and not one sack? We applied pressure in the first half but the 2nd half he had allll day)

I like our defense, I just think some fans overrate it. The designation of good, bad and okay are just my opinions of course, but seeing it like this, all I see is inconsistency.

The offense was consistently bad - which is worse. And I'm sure the defense would've been better with a better offense.

But for me, the season turned against the Bears and IMO, that game was lost on defense.

These aren't accurate. How was the Cardinals game an "okay" game? They have the #2 offense in the NFL which averages 32 points per game. Our defense held them to 22 points. That's not an "okay" game. And our defense held the Packers offense to 17 points. They are averaging 25 points per game and are the #10 offense in the NFL. That's not an "okay" game. Both of those games were on the ROAD.

It's misguided to criticize the defense. The D played most of the year without Ogletree and a healthy Quinn. Now McDonald is gone. Johnson and Jenkins have missed time. Long has missed time. E.J. Gaines has missed the entire season. Yet, our defense is still in the top 10 in defensive points per game allowed. They are not the problem. They are not being overrated.

The defense was pretty darn consistent until the Chicago game when the entire team fell apart and was overwhelmed by injuries. But it's playing better in recent weeks. The Lions and Bucs both got garbage time points. They were doing nothing until the Rams went into conservative mode in the 4th quarter.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These aren't accurate. How was the Cardinals game an "okay" game? They have the #2 offense in the NFL which averages 32 points per game. Our defense held them to 22 points. That's not an "okay" game. And our defense held the Packers offense to 17 points. They are averaging 25 points per game and are the #10 offense in the NFL. That's not an "okay" game. Both of those games were on the ROAD.

It's misguided to criticize the defense. The D played most of the year without Ogletree and a healthy Quinn. Now McDonald is gone. Johnson and Jenkins have missed time. Long has missed time. E.J. Gaines has missed the entire season. Yet, our defense is still in the top 10 in defensive points per game allowed. They are not the problem. They are not being overrated.

The defense was pretty darn consistent until the Chicago game when the entire team fell apart and was overwhelmed by injuries. But it's playing better in recent weeks. The Lions and Bucs both got garbage time points. They were doing nothing until the Rams went into conservative mode in the 4th quarter.

Yea they showed me in Seattle yesterday. Great game by the defense. I was wrong.