When the change will be made at head coach POLL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WHEN will Stan make it happen?

• Total voters

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Demoff's comments recently informs my feelings on this issue....

He and Kroenke respect Fisher. I think Fisher gets to the end of season and then the decision is made.

It may be over or Fisher may be allowed to suggest some coordinator and assistant coach changes going into 2017.

The fan anger that drives this sort of thing the day after a game is understandable but probably not how the leadership thinks, imo.

I was wrong

We all were!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whose starting the celebration thread?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was right (granted I only just voted ;) )

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just realized I didn't include a "You're crazy Merlin, Fish ain't goin anywhere!" option. Can you help me out there mods?
Um... still want that?:D

Looks like I voted right BTW. :shades::snicker:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Um... still want that?:D

Looks like I voted right BTW. :shades::snicker:

Nah lol. Kickin myself in the butt for going with this Friday, didn't think they'd want to screw up preps for Thursday Night but gotta give them cred on making that tough decision.

This is a great day for us, now just cross our fingers that the new hire doesn't get screwed up.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Snack, I love your avatar. I have 2 dachshunds and one looks like "Let Me Show You".

I laugh every time I see it.:cheers:

That picture looks exactly like my weenie dog Herman. I lost him a couple years ago. He was an escape artist. Used stealth to sneak out the door when someone had it open. One day he ran in the street and got hit. He was loads of fun and a personality to boot. Those dogs have attitude. They're small but they act like they're large and in charge. :cheers: