When the change will be made at head coach POLL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WHEN will Stan make it happen?

• Total voters

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Don't want to bash on Jeff here, it is what it is. My prediction is this Friday, the morning after we lose to Seattle, to give the fan base hope for those last two home games and give the front office time to start working the new direction.

Interested in hearing what you guys think:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just realized I didn't include a "You're crazy Merlin, Fish ain't goin anywhere!" option. Can you help me out there mods?

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Just saying, you should probably include an option for No change, he's here next year. At this point given the track record it's got as good a chance or better than any other choice.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just realized I didn't include a "You're crazy Merlin, Fish ain't goin anywhere!" option. Can you help me out there mods?
No chance he comes back at this point, so its not needed

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't see him going before the season ends. What would be the point? At least you can say you gave him every opportunity by letting him finish out the season.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I don't see him going before the season ends. What would be the point? At least you can say you gave him every opportunity by letting him finish out the season.

Snack, I love your avatar. I have 2 dachshunds and one looks like "Let Me Show You".

I laugh every time I see it.:cheers:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
None of the options have Fisher returning in 2017 and - sad as it is - I could still see that happening.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Demoff's comments recently informs my feelings on this issue....

He and Kroenke respect Fisher. I think Fisher gets to the end of season and then the decision is made.

It may be over or Fisher may be allowed to suggest some coordinator and assistant coach changes going into 2017.

The fan anger that drives this sort of thing the day after a game is understandable but probably not how the leadership thinks, imo.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't see the point in this... just so they can say they were nice to him?

IMO, we're at the point of no return... make a change now.

I know you don't listen to the fans as a general rule, but this is different. They're trying to build a fan base, not alienate it.

The natives are very restless... what do you have to lose by throwing up the sacrificial lamb?

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I've never heard of well run organizations firing the head coach during the season.

However, the search for a replacement should already be underway.

An equally important decision is the GM and his authority. Will Snead be staying?

If so, will he be responsible for selecting the next coach and have final say over personnel moves?

I am indifferent to Snead staying since I am not sure whether he, or our soon to be departed HC, was making the draft and FA calls.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't see the point in this... just so they can say they were nice to him?

IMO, we're at the point of no return... make a change now.

I know you don't listen to the fans as a general rule, but this is different. They're trying to build a fan base, not alienate it.

The natives are very restless... what do you have to lose by throwing up the sacrificial lamb?
The fans are boo-ing Fisher and chanting "Fire Fisher"
The last 2 games are at home.
The outcome of the games is irrelevant at this point so why not have an environment that is more appealing?
I'm with you, I don't see the point in letting Fisher coach the last few "just to be nice"
As it is, his next loss will set the record for most losses, who wants to be attached to that??

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually quite like Fisher and the way he comes across when interviewed (I realise that might not be a popular thing to say) but in any sport it's a results based business and unfortunately for him (and us) that's where he fails. He's had more than enough time to make things right and it hasn't happened and now we find ourselves getting outclassed and basically thumped in the last three games. I don't see a way back from this for him, but not sure if it's sooner or rather later that he's given the Spanish archer.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just saying, you should probably include an option for No change, he's here next year. At this point given the track record it's got as good a chance or better than any other choice.

I think it's 50-50 myself.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

As far as I know, once a poll has been posted it's set in stone and can't be altered. Sorry.
Don't you put that evil on us!

200.gif

Snack, I love your avatar. I have 2 dachshunds and one looks like "Let Me Show You".

I laugh every time I see it.:cheers:

2dmf8kg.jpg