What's your favorite Jeff Fisher Rams moment?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I liked the win in honor of Thordaddy. It definitely counted as a great moment. Also, the fake punt return by Tavon and Stedman was cool.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm appreciative of his ability to get this particular monkey off of our back.

d7a0c2c348314f38a270dce485dc38df.jpeg

This. Really agitating to look at this record. Glad Fisher managed to make us competitive to some degree again

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
My top 10 favorite Jeff Fisher victories (in chronological order with highlights):
  • 2012 Week 5 against the undefeated Cards on Thursday Night Football.
  • 2012 Week 13 rematch vs the 49ers to take the series.
  • 2013 Week 12 victory over the Bears.
  • 2014 Week 7 Special teams downs the 'Hawks.
  • 2014 Week 11 beat down on the Broncos.
  • 2014 Week 13 route over the Raiders.
  • 2015 Week 1 comeback verses the Seahawks.
  • 2015 Week 4 win at the Cardinals.
  • 2015 Week 16 upset at Seattle.
  • 2016 Week 2 Return to L.A. vs the Seahawks.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Several are mentioned in this thread - the Raiders shutout, beating the 9ers at home after tying them earlier in the 2012 season, the walk-off 4th down OT stop to beat the Seahawks to start the 2015 season, the mugging of the Broncos in 2014, the Gurley breakout against the Cardinals.

One I haven't seen mentioned yet is the absolute beat-down of the Colts, 38-8 in their house. Tavon absolutely exploded that day and showed the kind of player he can be, Chris Long got his only career TD to start the festivities, and we ran the ball very well with both Stacy and Cunningham. The Colts simply had no answers for the Rams; the Rams had an answer for everything the Colts did.

EasyE

Starter
When talking about the draft, saying we wont be drafting there anymore...(#2 spot I think...)...

Wish he coulda got us over the hump...

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Gotta be Dec. 2nd, 2012 vs the 9'ers. Whoopin' SF's ass and my daughter being born a couple hours later.

Thanks, Fish!

TexasRam

Legend
Lots of cool Fisher Moments actually.

The thing I liked about Fishers Rams were they knocked the snot out of you and could at times dominate on defense. They would aggressively and fearlessly attack the opposing backfield and take out the QB.

Teams no longer wanted to play the Rams. And we were the bad boys of the NFL. He brought a sense of pride.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Gotta say drafting Donald, those back to back shut outs and probably that TNF game against the Cards where we broke Kevin Kolb.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm partial to the week 1 win against the Cardinals in 2013. The new FA acquisition looked great, the offense put up points, we came from behind in the 4th. And on top of it all, we were 1-0!

But then, I also loved the sheer audacity of faking a punt from within the end zone against the niners in 2012.

fearsomefour

Legend
A bunch.
All mentioned here.
The back to back shutouts.
Every win vs Seattle or Arizona.
Not going 2-14.
Generally always being competitive.
Having the balls (with Snead) to make moves in regard to the draft.
Putting all the draft picks from the RG3 trade out for the coin toss.
Not finding the challenge flag.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
One I haven't seen mentioned yet is the absolute beat-down of the Colts, 38-8 in their house. Tavon absolutely exploded that day and showed the kind of player he can be, Chris Long got his only career TD to start the festivities, and we ran the ball very well with both Stacy and Cunningham. The Colts simply had no answers for the Rams; the Rams had an answer for everything the Colts did.
That was a hell of a game. No way did I expect the Rams to blowout a good Colts team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wish Jeff Fisher well, so what's your favorite Jeff Fisher moment in his Ram career?

For me at #1 --The Rams back to back shutouts in 2014

Rams - 52
Raiders - 0

Rams - 24
Redskins - 0

I really thought those two games were the best of Fisher ball.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAtAwVFHQl0

This was the 1st thing that popped into my mind!!(y)(y):D

The 49ers game in his first season that went to OT and we tied. That was a hell of an intense game!
This game, and the following game against the 49ers, when we beat them at Home, in St. Louis, was my 2nd thought!!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Another Fond memory is the game with " The Return!!"
rams-return.jpg

The return.jpg

And the game with " The Leap!!" By Darren Bates!
darenbates_635x250_1414990036.jpg

Which everyone has copied every since!!