What's your favorite Jeff Fisher Rams moment?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
2012 TNF vs the Cards. Got the team to 3-2 I believe and I thought he really had something positive building at the time.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The one where he packed his shit and left the building...

On a real note, when he was able to bring in Cook, Britt and Hayes I was pretty happy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm appreciative of his ability to get this particular monkey off of our back.

d7a0c2c348314f38a270dce485dc38df.jpeg

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
The 49ers game in his first season that went to OT and we tied. That was a hell of an intense game!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My favorite JF moments were watching Harbaugh and pete the cheat lose it on the sidelines, shit even arians earlier this season. Unfortunately there were way more least favorite JF moments.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
When he trolled the Redskins with all the players from the RG3 trade as captains.

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
his first year before the second whiner game, his answer to the media saying san fran didn't play their best in the first (tied) game on the jeff fisher show: "They didn't get our best shot either" for some reason it really hyped me up.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Although it didnt work out, I dont have a moment per se, but my favorite thing about Fisher is he made us competitive again. I do think a new coach and attitude will have us winning sooner than later. I think and have said this for 2 years now, we have enough talent to be a playoff team.

So I thank him for leaving some pieces for the next coach

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When they did that fake punt return thing against Seattle.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Today? (I kid... I kid!!)
Beat me to it.

But I will have to say the opening day win last year because I was partying with a bunch of my Rams bros in St Louis and it started the season with such a kickass feeling.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
The Trade.
Enjoyed the wheeling and dealing on draft day.
The whole owning of the seaturds.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
December 2, 2012

Beating Harbaugh and the 49ers in St. Louis.

My wife and I were sitting in the lower bowl near the goal line where JJ recovered the pitch. Around a bunch of 9er fans.

Thanks to Fisher for making them competitive.

Good luck JF!