What's your favorite Jeff Fisher Rams moment?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@LesBaker and @Memento

I spoke with Rich's daughter a few weeks ago. She wanted me to say hello to everyone here for her. Thanks for reminding me to pass that along.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Lots of great moments. The guy has a huge set on him. I liked the trick plays and unpredictability he brought.

I also like the tough personal this team has taken. It started when Fisher brought in Finnegan. From then on, teams knew they were going to be hurting more than usual, the day after they play the Rams.

Our Team was horrible before Fisher got here. He's built a solid core of player and taken us out of the cellar.
It's now up to someone new to get us over the hump.
There is no doubt are new HC is taking over a much better team than Fisher did 5 years ago.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The entire 2012 season was great. We surged from a joke to respectability over-night, were fresh off a draft class that seemed very promising and had many immediate contributors, only lost one game in the division at a time when both SF and Seattle were heavy weight Super Bowl contenders, and we still had tons of high picks to come from the RGIII trade. Life was good again for Rams fans! And the team seemed to be trending up in a BIG way! Sadly, the Rams have only gotten worse every single year. But I won't pretend Fisher was a horrible coach throughout his tenure. In 2012, he was looking pretty damn good.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Looking back at it, the guy had a lot of "REAL" moments with players. Helping guys up off the grass and words of encouragement on the sidelines. He seemed like a guy who saw the bigger picture for his players. You can see why he was beloved. Unfortunately, that also hurt him at times. But he was a good guy at the core... Just couldnt/didnt adapt the coaching aspect.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the win against the Cards this year to go 3-1 when he said the Rams are back .Wrong

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When he fired Tim Walton to hire Gregg Williams for Defensive Coordiantor, Fisher realized the best guy to run his defense was available and was one of the better DC's in the game and didn't care how it played out in the press, if he had that vision on the offensive side of the ball, which he should because that is his Achilles Heel, he'd still be Head Coach of the Los Angeles Rams.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
When he fired Tim Walton to hire Gregg Williams for Defensive Coordiantor, Fisher realized the best guy to run his defense was available and was one of the better DC's in the game and didn't care how it played out in the press, if he had that vision on the offensive side of the ball, which he should because that is his Achilles Heel, he'd still be Head Coach of the Los Angeles Rams.

A-motherfreakin-men. He should have replaced both coordinators after that season. If you look at the defense that year, it started rough but once it got its bearings, it wasn't bad. But his standards for defense were very high, so he canned Walton and went and got somebody that could make the defense not just "not bad" but very good. Had he decided to do the same on the offensive side of the ball, the Rams might be in the thick of a playoff hunt now. I'm sure there would have been struggles given the QB situation, but I clearly think the offense could have been better all this time. It could have mitigated his decision not to hire Hue Jackson when he had the chance in 2012.