What's on your Draft Day Menu ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
For me & two retired neighbors it's going to be a Day 2 Draft Day feast starting at 4:00 PM PST (Friday, April 28)

Delivery from my favorite Chinese Restaurant :

Giant N.Y. style Egg Rolls
Shrimp in Lobster Sauce
Curry Chicken
Beef with Broccoli
Beef with Green Peppers
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Lo Mein

$109.46 + tip

These are all very large portions so there will be some great Day 3 (Saturday, April 29) 9:00 AM PST Leftovers.

So what are you guys bringing to the party ?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was over budget so I traded my Filet & Lobster For Ground Beef and peas

A poor draft strategy; you could've gotten chicken and corn tamales and a warm chocolate chip cookie for your filet and lobster. Ground beef and peas is a huge reach.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will probably combine the draft with St Totteringham's day and have lasagna

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was over budget so I traded my Filet & Lobster For Ground Beef and peas

Yeah, it's the end of the month, so that can happen. At least you're not waiting on the Soup Nazi.

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna do up a big pot of chili on the first day, that way it's peaking on day 2 when we draft those future star players. Wooo!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gonna do up a big pot of chili on the first day, that way it's peaking on day 2 when we draft those future star players. Wooo!
That sounds good. One last pot of chilli before the summer.

I might do that.

oldnotdead

Legend
Maggie went with her sister to Cosco and got a big ass brisket for Birria de res for tacos and tamales. Then on Friday, I'm marinating chicken for the BBQ. Finally on Saturday, ribeyes on the grill. Also of course homemade chips and guac and lots of cerveza, mostly modelo, and Pacifico. Maggie's family normally brings tequila for margaritas.

As usual, it will be a long weekend but fun. My neighbors have all decided to join in our fiesta. They are all gringos but good people that I'm trying to convert to Ram fans. I've won over a couple who are tired of rooting for a loser. I think they come over for the food but that's okay, it's all fun and that's all that matters.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Water, some gum and fragments of my dry lower lip.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We are using this weekend as our 36 anniversary - so we are going camping at a nearby hot spring. That means Chili Rellenos at Dos Hermanos and breakfasts at the spa's little restaurant. I'm hoping to be happily surprised when I get home.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We are using this weekend as our 36 anniversary - so we are going camping at a nearby hot spring. That means Chili Rellenos at Dos Hermanos and breakfasts at the spa's little restaurant. I'm hoping to be happily surprised when I get home.
Damn, i don't think I could handle not watching at least Thurs-Fri, I'd me a nervous wreck and no fun to be around

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
My menu will consist of a few shots of bourbon and some good barrel aged stouts. Might be too nervous to eat lol. If I do, likely pizza!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Rum

Speaking of grub though... a friend of mine was working in Jamaica last week. She flew back home on Saturday and stopped by my house on her way home from the airport with a surprise present for me. Some FRESHLY made Jerk seasoning.

I've never been a huge Jerk seasoning fan... but this fresh seasoning straight from JA was something else. I split 2 whole chickens and slathered them with the jerk seasoning and let them marinate overnight. I throw em on the egg last night and they were completely torn apart by my crew before I could even snap a pic. What a treat that was. The flavors were exploding in all directions.

Too bad I can't get that here. Totally different from the Jerk seasonings I've tried before.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bud Light anyone??? LOL
Case of Yuengling chilling as we speak. Have a fridge in the garage that I keep in the 30s for the express purpose of perfectly chilled brewskis. :part:

Yuengling-Traditional-Lager-bottle-draft-beer-glass-Pottsville.jpg