What would it cost us to trade from 13 to 5?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The Trade Value Chart shows a difference of 550 points; 1700 - 1150. So, our 13 and the 2nd round pick we get from trading #2 to ATL. That's a deal I would make all day!

Watkins AND Robinson would be a leap in the right direction, IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You are entitled what would your choice be?

I will start off with explaining why I don't like them. Matthews may end up being good but with the Rams trying to focus on the running game and using all of the TEs, I can't see any WR taken, besides Watkins getting much playing time. Roby is more athlete than corner and he throws his body instead of tackling. He reminds me of Darian Stewart when he tackles.

I like the first pick a lot, Jake Matthews or Robinson. The second pick for Pryor ll depends on how far down they move, but there should be better players available, like Hageman, maybe Gilbert, or even Yankey in a move back. Round2 would be where I'd be looking Safety or SLB, or Guard depending on what happens in round 1

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So lets say this plays out how I think it will...

Falcons trade up to 2 to get Clowney. So the First 4 picks go, Bortles, Clowney, Bridgewater, Manziel. That leaves us our one real obstacle from getting Watkins.

What does it take for us to trade up and get him at 5? We would then take Watkins and Robinson back to back with picks at 5 and 6. My thought is Oakland would take Watkins at 5 if the top 3 QBs are gone. I am thinking they would be willing to trade down to 13 though and take Carr there.

It would take a 1st and a 2nd at minimum. But I don't believe Manziel is going in the top 5.