What would it cost us to trade from 13 to 5?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
So lets say this plays out how I think it will...

Falcons trade up to 2 to get Clowney. So the First 4 picks go, Bortles, Clowney, Bridgewater, Manziel. That leaves us our one real obstacle from getting Watkins.

What does it take for us to trade up and get him at 5? We would then take Watkins and Robinson back to back with picks at 5 and 6. My thought is Oakland would take Watkins at 5 if the top 3 QBs are gone. I am thinking they would be willing to trade down to 13 though and take Carr there.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
IMO there isn't anyone in this draft worth doing that. What else did we get in the trade down with the Falcons? #37 and??? If they want Clowney that bad I want at least 2 more 2nd round picks.

6, 13, 37, 44

tbux

Rookie
Ive been saying for a while- my dream scenario is a trade down to 4-6- and use those extra picks from trade down to trade up to 5-8 and land Watkins and one of the OTs- not sure how realistic that is- but man would that be awesome or what!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The Trade Value Chart shows a difference of 550 points; 1700 - 1150. So, our 13 and the 2nd round pick we get from trading #2 to ATL. That's a deal I would make all day!

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
You have to find a willing trade partner first.
Therein the problem lies. I don't see the Raiders being motivated to make the trade when they have needs at WR as well.

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMO there isn't anyone in this draft worth doing that. What else did we get in the trade down with the Falcons? #37 and??? If they want Clowney that bad I want at least 2 more 2nd round picks.

6, 13, 37, 44

It would not be worth it to get Robinson and Watkins?

Name
JP
The Trade Value Chart shows a difference of 550 points; 1700 - 1150. So, our 13 and the 2nd round pick we get from trading #2 to ATL. That's a deal I would make all day!

I agree with you! I'd take that deal for sure.

Name
JP
I neglected the fact that you had them trading back to pick up Carr. My bad.

Carr is the wild card, I could see him going top 10 or near the bottom of the first. I feel though that the Raiders could feel safe in getting him at 13 though.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It would not be worth it to get Robinson and Watkins?
I don't believe so, I do not think any one player puts the Rams over the top and I'm not even positive the Rams take Robinson or Matthews at 6 maybe they take Khalil Mack? Not only are you giving 2 picks for 1 guy he is maybe not even the best WR in the class. No one knows at this point nor will they after next year.

Personally I would go something like

6 Matthews if he is not available Robinson
13 Pryor
37 Matthews WR/ RobyCB
44 Su'a Filo

I reserve the right to change my mind another 200 or so times before the draft

Name
JP
I don't believe so, I do not think any one player puts the Rams over the top and I'm not even positive the Rams take Robinson or Matthews at 6 maybe they take Khalil Mack? Not only are you giving 2 picks for 1 guy he is maybe not even the best WR in the class. No one knows at this point nor will they after next year.

13 Pryor
37 Matthews WR/ RobyCB
44 Su'a Filo

Fair enough.(y)

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

13 Pryor
37 Matthews WR/ RobyCB
44 Su'a Filo

Solid selections Bart! I would be very happy with this outcome as well.

nighttrain

Legend
rather trade that #2 overall for a later #! this year, and #1 & #2 next year. just a dream probably, but a guy can hope
train.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the Raiders will trade the #5 pick to us for Roger Saffold

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

13 Pryor
37 Matthews WR/ RobyCB
44 Su'a Filo

I hate both of your choices at 37. especially Roby.