What will our record be after the Seattle season-ender?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

duckhunter

Starter
They've got a tough schedule. So, optimistically, with 12 games remaining I'll give them half the remaining games. That will put them at 7-9.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Our Rams look horrible at the moment. The bright side is we play a equally horrible looking team next week in the Jaguars. I'm thinking we rebound and win to sit at 2-3. Before the season started, most of us could of lived with that record at this point of the season but the way the team has looked the past two weeks gives it a whole different feel doesn't it? I'm a RAMS fan and that's not going to change and I tend to be a homer most of the time holding out hope in the most desperate of situations and this my friends looks pretty damn dire. But I'm going homer on your ass again and say we pull respectability out of our asses and win 8 games. 8-8 looks good at the moment. Win next Sunday and I'll start dreaming of a winning season. :idk:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The jags come to town at just the right time.

Either the rams use this game as a springboard for the rest of the season by winning big or they keep playing the inept football they have dished up the last two weeks and suffer the same fate of the 2011 side.

I'm going with the first choice until proven otherwise.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
If things don't change with our philosophy on both sides of the ball then I find it hard to give the rams more then 2 wins(Jax & T.B.) for the rest of the season. Seems like we can have 5 more wins(Jax,Car,Tenn,Ariz & T.B.) or more if they play the way WE(fans) think they are capable of playing.

TexasRam

Legend
I honestly think the Jags come in and upset us. Fisher will run the ball for 3 and outs the whole day and we get shutout.

Someone gets fired the following week and the rest is history.

1-15.

Welcome in Johhny Manziel.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
duckhunter said:
They've got a tough schedule. So, optimistically, with 12 games remaining I'll give them half the remaining games. That will put them at 7-9.
I'll go with that

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
X said:
We won't lose again this year. And before anyone gets cute with that statement, realize that it's how I look at the season (regardless of circumstance) every single week, and it's the prism through which I'll always view this team. So even if they lose next week, they won't lose again after. And so on and so on. You can have your realism. It's not for me.

Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation.
-- Aldous Huxley
Huxley was a monster.

If we don't make any coaching changes, then we'll end up with 2, maybe 3 wins this season.
Man what happened you were absolutely pissed that people were going off on the team and players I backed you up I miss your spirit
We've been deceived, and I am damn pissed about it. I've never been pissed at this team like this before. Our hopes were raised, we see the talent on the field, and it appears that our super-experience management team has royally screwed-up. Either they can't see the issues, whichi is unbelieveable to me, or they refuse to acknowledge the problems, or they are arrogantly standing by methods that have shown not to work. So, whether its stubbornness, arrogance, or stupidity, this team and its fanbase is being disrespected as we have to wait for someone to step-in to sort out management. I find this unacceptable, it's killing me, it's hurting the fanbase, and it just might significantly damage the careers of some of our players who have the talent to be pro bowl players. I'm not going to sit back and blindly support this anymore. Let's get someone in there who will see the obvious and respond accordingly.

PS. You won't find me bashing this team during game time. That will never happen, ever. When the game is on, so am I, and that's always been the case, and always will.

What was it that got your hopes up and made you think the team was going to be say a playoff contender or whatever? I'm just curious because some posters are feeling angry at how the Rams look thus far and others well we aren't surprised really.

I'm not trying to start a war I just want to understand why some people thought this team was going to do all these awesome things from week one.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
3-13.

Honestly I think we squeak out a win next week, and the third win comes against the Bucs in Week 16. Being a RAMS fan since I was 6 (1969) has brought many tears, in my younger days, irritations and frustrations, during my teen and young adult days (15-35), and now it seems like nothing but heartaches, other that the '99-'00 season. I see so many problems with this team that I'm not sure these problems can get fixed through the remainder of this season and even into next season. It's going to be tough watching the game next week with the same enthusiasm I've had in the past. The results from the last two games have taken away any optimism I have of them winning going forward. Too many years of disappointment and I feel it will be the same again this year.

When will this organization turn it around and win consistently and become a dominant team? Unfortunately, I don't see it coming in the near future. I hope I'm wrong, but what gives me any proof that it will change? Based upon everything that has happened so far this year... nothing.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
X said:
We won't lose again this year. And before anyone gets cute with that statement, realize that it's how I look at the season (regardless of circumstance) every single week, and it's the prism through which I'll always view this team. So even if they lose next week, they won't lose again after. And so on and so on. You can have your realism. It's not for me.

Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation.
-- Aldous Huxley
Huxley was a monster.

If we don't make any coaching changes, then we'll end up with 2, maybe 3 wins this season.
Man what happened you were absolutely pissed that people were going off on the team and players I backed you up I miss your spirit
We've been deceived, and I am damn pissed about it. I've never been pissed at this team like this before. Our hopes were raised, we see the talent on the field, and it appears that our super-experience management team has royally screwed-up. Either they can't see the issues, whichi is unbelieveable to me, or they refuse to acknowledge the problems, or they are arrogantly standing by methods that have shown not to work. So, whether its stubbornness, arrogance, or stupidity, this team and its fanbase is being disrespected as we have to wait for someone to step-in to sort out management. I find this unacceptable, it's killing me, it's hurting the fanbase, and it just might significantly damage the careers of some of our players who have the talent to be pro bowl players. I'm not going to sit back and blindly support this anymore. Let's get someone in there who will see the obvious and respond accordingly.

PS. You won't find me bashing this team during game time. That will never happen, ever. When the game is on, so am I, and that's always been the case, and always will.

What was it that got your hopes up and made you think the team was going to be say a playoff contender or whatever? I'm just curious because some posters are feeling angry at how the Rams look thus far and others well we aren't surprised really.

I'm not trying to start a war I just want to understand why some people thought this team was going to do all these awesome things from week one.
The players all have high expectations, Fisher raised the bar this year when he came out and said the RAMS are back and get ready for next season cuz it's gonna be a whole lot of fun and we're gonna win some games. I guess we just didn't expect some to be such a small amount of games... :?!:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LesBaker said:

Bradford progressing, some new weapons with talent, an OL that looked good on paper, being told that we're going to open up the offense and a defense with the talent to be a top unit on paper.

Coming into the year, it wasn't crazy to believe the Rams had the talent to be a top 10 defense and have an offense that ranked around 16th...which likely would have been enough to challenge for the playoffs.

Sadly...paper is paper.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Barrison said:
LesBaker said:
Stranger said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley
Huxley was a monster.

The players all have high expectations, Fisher raised the bar this year when he came out and said the RAMS are back and get ready for next season cuz it's gonna be a whole lot of fun and we're gonna win some games. I guess we just didn't expect some to be such a small amount of games... :?!:

It's not so much the losses, but the way they're losing.