What will our record be after the Seattle season-ender?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
With all the negativity around here I gots to get the mojo of ROD back! So i propose a question, will we be able to rebound after such a god-awful start and what will our record be? Very tough to answer this question at the moment imo, too fucking many question marks with this team. (Not being negative, just being real) I have faith Fish and Snead will get whatever needs fixing, fixed.. I mean look how much better they have made the roster in such a brief amount of time when with Devaney and co. we could never fucking hit on a later round. Don't be foolish and give up on this front office, they are seeing the same play on the field as we are and if having to let go of Schottenhemier and get a spread offensive coordinator to make this offense be successful they will get it done.

My first prediction for the season was 16-0 :lmao: 13-3! :twisted:

..just kidding 10-6, the team will bounce back after the bye week after they get half of a football season under their belt. Youngest team in the NFL comes with a price boys, though I don't think any of us expected for them to struggle so much.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
As of now, we should be happy with 5 wins because this team looks terrible. Obviously 5 wins is a major dissappointment when compared to expectations before the season, but the play on the field is not matching the talent. I don't see it getting fixed due to pure stubbornness from you know who.

If Fisher wanted a smash mouth running team then he shoulda kept Jackson, drafted a RT, and kept a true FB. Tavon Austin and Jared Cook make little sense at this point.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just remember those Titans that went, 0-8 then 8-0 not saying that will happen but I highly doubt Fish is gonna be so "cool" with the players and start holding people accountable.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We won't lose again this year. And before anyone gets cute with that statement, realize that it's how I look at the season (regardless of circumstance) every single week, and it's the prism through which I'll always view this team. So even if they lose next week, they won't lose again after. And so on and so on. You can have your realism. It's not for me.

Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation.
-- Aldous Huxley

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm thinking maybe 5-11 or 4-12.

Maybe if we turn things around it'll be 6-10. We've rebuilt from what we were last year, and we've turned a way from what we were last year and it's already hurt us. From what I see we're not going to regain any momentum from those abysmal games we played, but we still have very beatable teams on our schedule that aren't so good.

I'm banking on Cardinals games where they're just bad enough that we can beat them.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
We won't lose again this year. And before anyone gets cute with that statement, realize that it's how I look at the season (regardless of circumstance) every single week, and it's the prism through which I'll always view this team. So even if they lose next week, they won't lose again after. And so on and so on. You can have your realism. It's not for me.

Cynical realism is the intelligent man's best excuse for doing nothing in an intolerable situation.
-- Aldous Huxley
Huxley was a monster.

If we don't make any coaching changes, then we'll end up with 2, maybe 3 wins this season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley

I find that realism does the opposite for me. Forces me to elevate my game. Doesn't seem like it does for the Rams.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley

I find that realism does the opposite for me. Forces me to elevate my game. Doesn't seem like it does for the Rams.
Jrry please enough is enough it's starting to feel like you just want to slide a insult the Rams way every chance you get. It's not pretty

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley
Huxley was a monster.

If we don't make any coaching changes, then we'll end up with 2, maybe 3 wins this season.
Man what happened you were absolutely pissed that people were going off on the team and players I backed you up I miss your spirit

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley

Jrry please enough is enough it's starting to feel like you just want to slide a insult the Rams way every chance you get. It's not pretty

A lot of disappointment the last couple weeks. Very letdown that they didn't respond against SF. Just speaking my mind. I am rainbows and unicorns when I feel that it is deserved and I am disappointment and criticism when I feel that it is deserved. I'll always give my perspective whether or not it is liked.

I am concerned. I need to see something against the Jags because if this team can't bounce back after those 2 games against arguably the NFL's worst team, we're in BIG time trouble.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley

A lot of disappointment the last couple weeks. Very letdown that they didn't respond against SF. Just speaking my mind. I am rainbows and unicorns when I feel that it is deserved and I am disappointment and criticism when I feel that it is deserved. I'll always give my perspective whether or not it is liked.

I am concerned. I need to see something against the Jags because if this team can't bounce back after those 2 games against arguably the NFL's worst team, we're in BIG time trouble.
I understand and share in your disappointment but there is a fine difference between letting us know your perspective and just throwing out random insults.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley

I understand and share in your disappointment but there is a fine difference between letting us know your perspective and just throwing out random insults.

It's not a random insult. It's concern that this team lacks an edge this year.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley

It's not a random insult. It's concern that this team lacks an edge this year.
To me it comes off more as taking shots when ya get the chance because your pissed how the team has performed but I have a respect for you as a poster so I will just have to agree to disagree and drop it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
X said:

-- Aldous Huxley
Huxley was a monster.

Man what happened you were absolutely pissed that people were going off on the team and players I backed you up I miss your spirit
We've been deceived, and I am damn pissed about it. I've never been pissed at this team like this before. Our hopes were raised, we see the talent on the field, and it appears that our super-experience management team has royally screwed-up. Either they can't see the issues, whichi is unbelieveable to me, or they refuse to acknowledge the problems, or they are arrogantly standing by methods that have shown not to work. So, whether its stubbornness, arrogance, or stupidity, this team and its fanbase is being disrespected as we have to wait for someone to step-in to sort out management. I find this unacceptable, it's killing me, it's hurting the fanbase, and it just might significantly damage the careers of some of our players who have the talent to be pro bowl players. I'm not going to sit back and blindly support this anymore. Let's get someone in there who will see the obvious and respond accordingly.

PS. You won't find me bashing this team during game time. That will never happen, ever. When the game is on, so am I, and that's always been the case, and always will.

A55VA6

Legend
Right now the way we're playing I want to say 1-2 wins.. but I'll go 4-12 maybe? I just think this team is way behind where we thought... and the coaches are no getting the job done.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm gonna say 8 or 9 wins, I just cant see Fisher losing the team, the players seem to genuinely respect and love Fisher(not in a rainbows kinda way). I know its been very ugly the past 2 weeks, honestly all 4 weeks have had their ugliness, but the past 2 were horrible. But I still believe in the talent and most of the coaches, not sold on Schotty he should demand that Fisher let him run the O if it is Fisher that is holding them back or Fisher should dump Schotty if he is the reason, but I'm thinkin Fish wont let him use the no huddle and Schotty needs to demand Fish let them use it to try and get something positive goin on O it couldnt hurt.

There are plenty of games left and with a little confidence and the right attacking approach they could get hot and roll on.