What was YOUR top offensive play of the season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Your favorite offensive play of the season

• Cook leaping TD against the Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've seen people talk about Tavon being disappointing, but then you look and see that he had a number of big TDs and most of the biggest plays for the Rams this season. He hasn't even scratched the surface of what it's going to look like when he does this on a regular basis, kid's going to be a true superstar.

Exactly. I'm not disappointed at all.

We saw the potential... As a rookie. Give him this offseason, stuff will slow down around him even more!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
TA - 850 all purpose yards and 6 TDs (from 3 different modes) as a rookie. Yeah - he sucks.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've seen people talk about Tavon being disappointing, but then you look and see that he had a number of big TDs and most of the biggest plays for the Rams this season. He hasn't even scratched the surface of what it's going to look like when he does this on a regular basis, kid's going to be a true superstar.

I've seen a couple of guys, they are trolls though, on the Herd that were flat out calling him a bust since he was #8 overall and we traded up to get him. Like halfway through the season they had out the pitchforks.....bizarre.