What was YOUR top offensive play of the season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Your favorite offensive play of the season

• Cook leaping TD against the Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here's that video again from which to choose. For me, it's a toss-up between the reverse to Stedman and that sick run by Stacy against the Titans with multiple broken tackles. I put up a poll with the 10 options, but that's a huge poll, so I don't think we'll get a unanimous winner.

[parsehtml]
<meta itemprop="thumbnailUrl" content="http://prod.static.rams.clubs.nfl.com//assets/images/imported/STL/players/tavon--nfl_thumb_128_83.jpg">
<meta itemprop="contentURL" content="http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com//STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2014/01-January/Top_10_Plays_Offense_Web_011514-17808-650.mp4">
<nflcs:avplayer id="avplayer-extended" data-width="768" data-height="432" data-config="http://prod.static.rams.clubs.nfl.com/assets/vp/prod/config.json" data-contentid="a8760139-dd9c-4bb9-a701-6a60e0bf7daf" data-autoplay="false" data-pr="3" data-offset="0" data-companion="true" data-channelkey="Video_Highlights" data-adtagsuffix="" data-playername="video_gal" data-chromeless=""><div id="yui_3_10_3_2_1392259826770_13" class="yui3-widget yui3-nfl-video" style="position: relative; background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); height: 432px; width: 768px;"><div id="yui_3_10_3_2_1392259826770_29" class="yui3-nfl-video-content yui3-widget-content-expanded" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: hidden; position: relative;"><object id="yuiswfyui_3_10_3_2_1392259826770_89" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://i.nflcdn.com/static/video/latest/js/nfl-video-swf/assets/player.swf?v=d89a7a4" width="100%" height="100%"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="wmode" value="opaque"><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"><param name="flashVars" value="yId=yui_3_10_3_2_1392259826770_1&amp;YUISwfId=yuiswfyui_3_10_3_2_1392259826770_89&amp;YUIBridgeCallback=SWF.eventHandler&amp;allowedDomain=www.stlouisrams.com&amp;adType=vast&amp;adSetting=25&amp;adRatio=2&amp;companionSize=980x700%2C0x0&amp;configURL=http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static.rams.clubs.nfl.com%2Fassets%2Fvp%2Fprod%2Fconfig.json&amp;playerName=video_gal_media-center&amp;contentId=a8760139-dd9c-4bb9-a701-6a60e0bf7daf%26channelName%3DVideo_Highlights%26adTagSuffix%3D&amp;channelId=Video_Highlights&amp;showBranding=false&amp;autoplay=false"></object>
[/parsehtml]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My top offensive play of the year for the Rams, was the play immediately BEFORE Sam Bradford got hurt.
Those are all good plays, except the one where Tavon got hurt.

There's nothing quite like watching a big lumbering tight end make a great play.

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I went with Harkey's touchdown catch and run. He gets hit on the sideline but is able to keep his balance and stay in bounds and then two more guys try to knock him out of bounds yet maintains his balance to get into the end zone.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That Harkey TD was pretty badass. Amazing that he could stay in bounds like that.
The TD to Pettis was a thing of beauty too. Pin point accuracy and perfect catch technique. Gorgeous.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I love that Stacy run, but our defense couldn't hold the lead for us. The cutback by Tavon gets my vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That Harkey TD was pretty badass. Amazing that he could stay in bounds like that.
The TD to Pettis was a thing of beauty too. Pin point accuracy and perfect catch technique. Gorgeous.
All in all they are all great plays to choose from. Here's to having to choose the top play out of 100 from the 2014/2015 season. (y)

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The cutback run. Even one of the defensive players said they had never seen anything like that before. The guy can stop on a dime, and turn on the jets like no one since Barry Sanders, and Austin has even more top speed.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All in all they are all great plays to choose from. Here's to having to choose the top play out of 100 from the 2014/2015 season. (y)
tumblr_inline_msz8oblPC71qz4rgp.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I like them all as well, and I know he got hurt on it, but that end around vs the Cards is def it for me. I think he spun half the defense in a circle on that play. Had them on a string.

They're all very good though, look forward to a lot more in the future.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I like them all as well, and I know he got hurt on it, but that end around vs the Cards is def it for me. I think he spun half the defense in a circle on that play. Had them on a string.

They're all very good though, look forward to a lot more in the future.
That's the one for me as well. You watch Tavon after he flips the field. He senses the pursuit behind him without even seeing it.

jap

Legend
That's the one for me as well. You watch Tavon after he flips the field. He senses the pursuit behind him without even seeing it.

That's Gale Sayers-esque. I'm looking forward to him balancing & maximizing his speed, quickness, and strength by next season.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
3 of 10 against the Saints. Cause fuck Rob Ryan that's why.

My favorite is the cutback on the Bears, watching that play you could see the D never thought about that coming at them. Good coaching, good execution, and damn is TA badass.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Mine is the Tavon's reverse direction against the Bears. That was a true team TD. There was some great blocks thrown that allowed him to spring that TD. Just incredible...,

Play of the year is Tavon's PR TD against the Colts. That was all Tavon lol...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My favorite was the double reverse. I actually went to that game, since I was in St. Louis for the holidays at that time. Seeing that play from the upperdecks was beautiful. You could see the entire thing develop and see how the defense was totally fooled. It was well designed and run at the right time. Beautiful play, just beautiful

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I voted Stacy v Titans.
Watching that vid I thought "How can all that talent NOT have dominated" my answer was they became capable of it when Stacy became a factor teams had to account for.
A little more protection for Sam /blocking for Stacy, depth at the position and we will dominate.
I hope Stacy is working every day on his pass catching cuz if he can stay on the field for all three downs O M G

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I almost voted Stacy, because I loved that run... But voted Tavons long one against Colts... When he hit the jets it was all over.