What Vikings Fans Are Saying Before The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4XAMjkgB8g

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...cons-packers-ravens/l73t2mncalo41hrrnsl2xdln8

Week 11 NFL picks straight up: Rams outscore Vikings
David Steele

The Rams and Vikings, tied for the second-best record in the NFC, play in Minneapolis. For seven straight years, from 1973-79, one or the other played in the NFC title game, twice facing each other. The Rams are back in their old home in the Coliseum; too bad this game won’t be in the old Met in Bloomington, outdoors, like in the NFL Films montages.

Los Angeles Rams (7-2) at Minnesota Vikings (7-2)
Sunday, 1 p.m., Fox

Who saw this coming before the season, the Rams doing a 180 from the end of the Jeff Fisher regime, the Vikings cruising without their starting quarterback? What the Vikings should worry about, though, is how last week Case Keenum went from unstoppable to a nightmare and back over the course of that game in Washington. The Rams, who had four takeaways and three sacks in Houston last week, can take advantage.

Prediction: Rams, 34-27

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah somebody wasn't doing what we call quality research :)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

thought i'd drop into this thread to say how pumped up for this game i am.

the game is on tv here so i can watch it in hd. winning. just need the boys to play like we know they can.

and with that, it's time for me to exit. TERMINATOR X IT!!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If Keenum can get out to a fast lead and the defense can shut down the Rams offense and the score is 35-10 going into the 4th quarter, then bring Teddy in to finish the game.

Wow.....just wow. This comment is incredible.
Hey, if pigs had wings, we would all have to use iron umbrellas. :whistle:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Theilen is a complete receiver. Crisp routes, quick separation, hands. I fear what he's going to do vs our secondary; those dudes can't afford to come out and warmp up during the first quarter and a half vs a dude like him.

I looked him up. He has been with the Vikings since 2013. Mainly a special teams guy. He worked his way up the ladder slowly. Gotta respect that. Not many as good as he is, develops from UDFA to practice squad, to STs, to backup receiver, then onto stardom. He went to Minnesota State. Not drafted. No wonder I don't remember him.

Generally in a situation like this I would suspect roids or HGH.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I looked him up. He has been with the Vikings since 2013. Mainly a special teams guy. He worked his way up the ladder slowly. Gotta respect that. Not many as good as he is, develops from UDFA to practice squad, to STs, to backup receiver, then onto stardom. He went to Minnesota State. Not drafted. No wonder I don't remember him.

Generally in a situation like this I would suspect roids or HGH.

If I was a Vikings fan, this post would definitely be in my "What Rams fans are saying before the game" thread... ha

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Have you seen them play for the Vikings? That's all that matters.

I like to connect the dots. Plus when someone like Diggs, who was good but not great at Maryland becomes great in Minnesota, and another UDFA from four years ago, becomes great, then throw in an entire balls to the wall defense, I get suspicious. Is their mealy mouthed coach bringing back the 70's Steelers?

I don't trust Zimmer one bit. Linval Joseph was allowed to leave the Giants in free agency. He was decent, not many teams chased him. He didn't get a huge contract. Suddenly he is the best run stuffer in the league. He is a beast. Something smells fishy in Minnesotsa besides the ludefisk. Or maybe Spielman is a freaking genius.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Theilen is a complete receiver. Crisp routes, quick separation, hands. I fear what he's going to do vs our secondary; those dudes can't afford to come out and warmp up during the first quarter and a half vs a dude like him.

He should fear what LaMarcus Joyner is going to do to him. May not want to watch that Will Fuller hit from last week. :D

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Us central time zoners can't stand those 3 o'clock games. 12 is the perfect time to begin football.