What Titans Fans Are Saying Before And After The Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is gonna sound like hot takery, but Goff is only being asked to do a little bit more than what Bortles is doing
Their offense is built on Gurley, rollouts and Sammy Watkins being 10 yards behind the defense on a playfake

Goff hasn’t made a lot of stuff happen on his own.

Wentz is another story.

Now that's hilarious.... Obviously this guy has not watched many Rams games this year.

You think that one is bad, check this one out:
Goff isn't allowed to audible after the play clock hits 15 seconds.
He isn’t doing as much as people think.

Stupid fans are stupid.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brockers is only 300lbs? Better check that. Last time I looked he's listed at 335. Maybe not player at that now, he's closer to 320, and one of the better NT's in the league.

If it snowing in this game, I'll take Gurley and the Rams OL in a running game shootout.

Brockers isn't our NT. He's playing strong-side DE.

Rams site lists him at 302.

I don't buy it. They'll fudge the weight at times. Brockers is 315+ imo.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Titan fans are just the latest to make their excuses to explain the Rams' and Jared's success.

But I'll say this: Jared is going to factor in heavy vs this particular defense. And those same fans are going to know how wrong they are. Rams gameplan will be to expose that secondary.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Titans aren't the type of team constructed to overcome getting down early in games IMO.
SF jumped on them 13-3, Steelers 16-7, Dolphins 10-3. All losses. Despite being a strong rushing team they're middle of the pack in time of possession and rank in the bottom 10 in 3rd down completion %.

They're stout vs the run but i think this is potentially a really bad matchup for them vs our guys. Both on offense and defense. If the Rams can jump on them early and get chunk yardage, which they've been pretty good at this year...this one could snowball in our favor. They don't have the horses to score quickly or consistently.

The Rams are Road Warriors. Tennessee is going to have to BRING IT offensively and defensively for 4 quarters to have a chance to steal this one. I don't think they can put together a complete game vs our guys and Son of Bum after halftime.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
That trade was 6 players for 3.

I’d take Goff regardless. But these morons act like it was Goff only. Wasn’t Pharoh Cooper part of that? And another player? Selective analysis.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That trade was 6 players for 3.

I’d take Goff regardless. But these morons act like it was Goff only. Wasn’t Pharoh Cooper part of that? And another player? Selective analysis.

Yes i believe he was. Plus Thomas and Hemingway i think.

The two wrs are core special teamers. Part of the reason the rams have the best unit in the nfl.

Only scratched the surface with Hemingway. Could be very valuable for mcvay.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
WOW! OK, it's down to 3 in Survivor, and I am picking the Rams, based on the special nature, of the special's who dismiss the Rams, and have a blind eye towards Goff. No secret...Rams over the Twatans.

We got Goff....Win!

Last edited:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love that Titans fans are secretly afraid that Goff may be way better than Mariota and they're trying to convince themselves that trading away the Goff pick may not have been a huge mistake

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Titans’ defense has given up five rushing touchdowns, fewest in the NFL.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...ategory=RUSHING&d-447263-s=RUSHING_TOUCHDOWNS

Rams RB Todd Gurley has an NFL-high 12 rushing touchdowns.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...ull&statisticCategory=RUSHING&qualified=false

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2...s-vs-rams-what-are-the-odds-point-spread-line

Titans vs. Rams: What are the odds?
You taking the Titans here?
By Jimmy Morris

485055352.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Frederick Breedon/Getty Images

The Tennessee Titans opened as a 6 1⁄2 point home underdog against the Los Angeles Rams. The line has already moved to Rams -7. Six weeks ago we were talking about how the Titans would be favored in all of their remaining games. Well, well, well how the turntables.....

Apparently there is some money coming in on the Titans here, however. If you buy into narratives, this spot sets up well for the Titans. The Rams are coming off of two huge games, a hard-fought loss to the Eagles and a beatdown of the Seahawks. They are now coming across the country to an environment that probably isn’t going to be all that great. All of those factors could impact this game...hey, we can hope right?

The total opened at 49 but has moved down to 48. That gives the Titans an implied total of 20.75. The Rams will score points in this one. Can the Titans?

I told you two weeks ago that I was done recommending the Titans offense to hit the over (for recreational purposes or otherwise). I’m not going back on that now even though Marcus Mariota looked better last week.

Which side of this one are you taking?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
lol..listen to Coach McVay..."We don't worry about winning...get the process right and the winning comes"...Maybe not an exact quote, but we just need to finish out the season focused intently on the Titans this week and good things will come. WE ARE A GOOD TEAM, bro...This isn't Fishers Rams anymore where we would lose a game like this.

Thats a good quote. Reminds me of what I tell young hitters in baseball. Don't think homerun or any other kind of hit. Just hit it hard and good things will happen. Do it the right way winning becomes a product of that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

View: https://twitter.com/mularkeysux/status/943293621146673153

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tennesseetitans/comments/7l2diw/rams_titans_1024_early_discussion_thread/

Rams @ Titans Early Discussion Thread

I have a good feeling about this game. Marcus is gonna ball out and our Run D is gonna limit Gurley. I'm interested to see what a legend like Lebeau does vs a young mind like McVay.
-----------
This can be a win! -we need to have good special teams plays -we need to shut down Arron Donald -our trick plays might work well on the Rams!

-we excel at stopping the run. Gurley won’t do anything. -We can’t stop any TE’s but luckily the rams don’t utilize TE’s that well
---------
I think our hope for success in this game is going to be our run game. Rams are ranked 24 in rush defense averaging 120.8 yards per game. I'm hoping to see some Henry action. Murray had some good runs last week, but to me he seemed kind of slow and lacked burst.
---------
We win if somehow they bench all their starters, then maybe just maybe we have a chance at winning
----------
I bet we win since it's basically irrelevant.
-----------
We gon’ lose my man, we gon’ lose.
----------
My faith died after this West Coast road trip. If you can't get the job done against Arizona and SF why am I going to have high hopes for you against LA and Jacksonville.
----------
Every team has tough losses. This is still the same team that blew out Jacksonville and beat the Seahawks. Gonna need a strong showing from the 12th man this week. Gotta bring those positive vibes my Titans brother.
----------
That Jacksonville team from week 2 isn't the same Jacksonville in Week 15. This team in the past 3 weeks just got by a Tom Savage led Texans, lost to a Blaine Gabbert led Cardinals, and couldn't get off the field against the 49ers.

Now I'm expected to believe they can take on one of the best teams in the league (LA) and immediately follow that up with beating one of the hottest teams in the league (Jacksonville). I can suspended disbelief to a point but that is just too much for me.
----------
This is not even a shadow of the team from those games. We scored over 30 points in those games. We've done that once since. It's been 12 weeks.

I'm as die hard of a fan as anyone, but I'm done getting my hopes up until we clean out this offensive staff.

Sadly we are letting the same shit we already know we have finish the season after becoming an absolute embarrassment. Even in our win we've looked really bad on offense since week 3.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Think we will win if we come out firing with the same attitude that we had against Sea.

However, very, very nervous about stopping Murray. He always loves to play us.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Us as Titans fans are sick and tired of having a sorry coaching staff. We believe that we have good talent on offense, and combined with a defense that has played solidly all year, we should finally make the playoffs for the first time since 2008. But no, Mike Mularkey has not adjusted his scheme at all, and continues to run an extremely outdated offense that does not work in the modern day NFL right now. He has hindered franchise quarterback Marcus Mariota's growth.

This is still the same team that blew out Jacksonville and beat the Seahawks.
This is not even a shadow of the team from those games. We scored over 30 points in those games. We've done that once since. It's been 12 weeks.
I'm done getting my hopes up until we clean out this offensive staff.
Sadly we are letting the same crap we already know we have finish the season after becoming an absolute embarrassment. Even in our win we've looked really bad on offense since week 3.

Man, does this sound familiar!

And we were worse!! :eek:

Can't tell you how grateful I am that Fisher is gone and McVay/Phillips came over to the Rams!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They fixed Lewan's fundamental problems pretty quickly, and he gets credit for that too. I don't know, the Titans don't scare me, but if Marcus is running around, we have to make him pay. The dude is fast.
If we can take care of that "SeaChicken Wilson" I see no problem in taking care of Marcus! The Titans only wish they were in the same class as the Hag's!

James Otto

Starter
I love how the Titans fans think they will shut down Gurley. How did that work out for the Eagles and Seahawks - two very good run defenses?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we can take care of that "SeaChicken Wilson" I see no problem in taking care of Marcus! The Titans only wish they were in the same class as the Hag's!
Don't get overconfident there, Dave.

Hope the team isn't thinking this way.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams are coming off of two huge games, a hard-fought loss to the Eagles and a beatdown of the Seahawks. They are now coming across the country to an environment that probably isn’t going to be all that great. All of those factors could impact this game...hey, we can hope right?

buddha1-2x.jpg

Hello! The RAMS are a 6-1 (technically 7-1 including London) Road Warrior!
200.gif
suck on this!

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
I'm fine with Goff. He has a lot of skill and ability and most of all "football smarts." It took a great Offensive mind to bring out these qualities but he has the potential to get to the Super Bowl. Even Kurt Warner had his weapons: Faulk, Bruce, Holt, Proel, Hakim even Holcombe and many of the backups and of course a great OL in front of him. Nothing is guaranteed, but I believe the Rams will get to the SB in the McVay era, maybe even this year.